- Question? Contact the seller
SMALLER spear pendant with dotted batik design.
Offered in two separate listings I am offering two sizes in this arrow or spear shaped bone pendant... this is the SMALLER of the two sizes. I purchased all that were available as I thought they were so simple and perfect for a contemporary design long necklace. larger ones shown in the last photo
This listing is for one or two of the pendants as selected from the drop down box.
Sold individually if you just need one, but you can choose a pair if you wish... they aren't perfectly matched, but close as can be.
Measure in a range approximately:
20 x 65 to 22 x 70mm in diameter with a 1.5mm ID hole (⅞ x 2 ¾ ")
(Dimensions are APPROXIMATE and can vary slightly from bead to bead and are measured at the widest points.)
These bone beads are created by the tribes of Ghana and Kenya using a process that can be traced back to 4th century BC Egypt. Though original designed to decorate fabric the batik process was adapted to create these decorated cow or camel bone beads.
Some are bleached and others are dyed using a simple dye and heat process. Designs would be carved into the bones. Beeswax is used to create the designs....allowed to dry briefly as it sinks into the bone and coating it with a lacquer finish that dye cannot penetrate. Plant and flower extracts along with tree bark and sap are used to develop the dyes used to create the contrasting color.
Thanks for shopping by today....
Like it??? Pin It or Mark as a Favorite!
Like my shop and receive a coupon code for 10% off purchases of $25 or more!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Opt for Priority Shipping
1. FASTER delivery 2. Your order is INSURED for $100 3. Packaging is secure and eliminates costly delays. ANY shipping charges over and above $6.75 will be refunded at the time of shipping IF all your product will fit in a Small Flat Rate box or envelope.
Due to so many changes I have made the decision to no longer ship outside of the United States. If you have purchased from me before you may inquire and I may make an exception.
My packaging is secure...all items are packaged in a cello bag with a product card.
I strive to ship all ClassicBead and ClassicElements orders within 24 - 48 hour from the time payment is received. I will notify customers if I deviate from this standard.
PLEASE stay tuned to your Etsy CONVOS! These can be accessed through your account. It is how I communicate with you in the event of a question or problem with your order. Your shipment can be delayed and I will not be held responsible for such delay if you do not respond to convo or an attempt to reach you via email. This is a time consuming costly matter to me.
Etsy Direct Checkout
Direct Checkout. You may cancel anytime prior to shipping, but you better make that decision fast as I try to ship same or next day! Fast shipping = happy customers I have learned!
I do not include a receipt in your package. You may access one if needed via your Etsy account.
Returns & exchanges
1. All sales are considered final unless I have sent the wrong product or an item is found to be defective. Cut goods are considered custom orders and are not eligible for return or exchange. If you are unsure of the color, I suggest ordering a small amount before committing to a larger quantity as cut goods are not returnable. Please reach out in the form of an Etsy convo if you have a question or proposal.
1a. Natural dye leather colors can vary from spool to spool. These colors are not clear, this is a distressed look and the leather shows through. IF you are unsure regarding please message me or order a small amount before committing to larger quantities or order opaque and metallics for true color and consistency from spool to spool.
2. Error in shipping?? I will gladly replace your item with the correct product.
a. You must contact me within 3 days of receipt and include a picture of the entire order. Pictures can be sent by email or via an Etsy convo.
b. In most cases you must return the product shipped in error. If return is required I will send a label along with your items for the return.
3. If I have omitted something from your order notify me immediately via Etsy convo and I will get it right out to you. This is an easy fix.
4. Cancellations: Short window I know, but I often times ship same day if I am in the shop when your order comes in. I respond quickly to convos regarding product questions so reach out if you have a question before placing your order and I'll do what I can to help! If you contact me after the 12 hour window, shipping charges will not be refunded.
Handcrafted items with subtle nuances and color variations given the differences in monitors are not considered defects. I photograph multiples to give you an idea of the nuances you might expect in unique handcrafted items.
I do not sell wholesale as my goal is to offer variety. Many of the items are discounted based upon quantity selected within the drop down box. We are beginning to offer full spools of leather in some options.
Trunk shows!! LOVE them! If you have a bead shop or know of one in your market who can supply vendor references I would be glad to discuss shipping a trunk show of my handcrafted ClassicBead pendants, buttons, & beads to that shop for a 10-14 day selling period. Please contact me through convo to arrange such an event.
Gift certificates to my shop are awarded to customers who assist in booking trunk shows and/or use my product in a design that is published!