This is a digital file
THIS item is PATTERN ONLY! You will receive .PDF digital file with simple crochet description and crochet steps photos. Pattern language is English!
You can sell items made from this pattern, provided that they are handmade by yourself and you give credit to the designer. Please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: "Pattern from BlueRabbit - https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueRabbitLV
Copyright 2017 of Blue Rabbit. All rights reserved. You are not allowed to sell this pattern. You are not allowed to distribute or publish this pattern in any form. You are not allowed to alter this pattern in any way and sell it!
This pattern is made for those, who knows basics of crochet, knows what Magic Ring, Invisible Decrease and Increase is, and how to sew details together. This pattern contains knitted element – scarf. You must to know basics of knitting to make it.
If You don’t know how to crochet or knit, watch Youtube videos first, or learn about them. Try to crochet and knit basic stitches and sew some details together!
This pattern is written in American terms:
MR - Magic Ring
ch – Chain Stitch
Sl st – Slip Stitch
sc – Single Crochet
invdec - Invisible Decrease
inc – Increase
[...]x2 – repeat it twice
[...]x5 – repeat it 5 times.
K – Knit Stitch
P- Purl Stitch
Sl – slip the stitch. Don’t knit it, just relocate it from one knitting needle to another.
If you will use the similar yarn and hook size as me, your Flopsy Bunny will be 23cm=9.1in tall.
Materials You'll Need:
1. Lavender and white yarn for bunny (or yarn of your choice). I used „Alize Cotton Gold” yarn - 55% cotton 45% acrylic, 3.53oz-361yds, weight – sport. Mint yarn for scarf and for embroidery on tummy. I used “Schachenmayr Catania Originals” – 100% mercerised cotton, 1.75oz-137yds, 2 – fine.
2. Crochet hook (I used 1.9 mm hook, but it is smaller than size what is written on yarn label. They recommend 2-4mm. Use which is better for you)
4. Yarn Needle, sewing needle
7. Safety eyes (I used 8 mm black safety eyes)
8. Embroidery thread for nose and eyebrows
9. 2 double pointed 2.5mm knitting needles
HAPPY CROCHET! :)
You might also like
More from this seller
All Etsy Payments
Returns & exchanges
Psyhical items: full refund except shipping costs as soon as I receive the item back in the same condition in what it was sent to buyer. If I see that the item was used, is dirty or have a bad smell, I will not give refund.
Digital files: NO refund