Offering THREE 1950s Evening Gown & Dress Patterns in a size 12 for making a fashions statement at your next Cocktail Party, Rockabilly Celebrations, Wedding or Black Tie Affair Event
• What used to be a 12 could be a size 2, 4 or 6 now a days... Check the Vintage Standard Body Measurement Charts on backs of patterns
Condition: Tap the +MORE button for ALL details • Pre-Owned / Partially used • Envelopes clearly show wear assign above
Includes: Each has an instruction guide for cutting, assembling, sewing and finishing details for dressmaking • #2370 Simplicity = Un-Cut Pencil Skirt & Full Skirt Dress Pattern with Bolero Jacket manufactured in 1957 Miss Size 12 Bust 32 • #1566 Simplicity = Un-Cut Dress Pattern in a Full or straight Skirt with Wide Split Collar in 1956 Size 12 Bust 30 • #7206 McCall = Cut in Misses' Full Skirt Evening Dress / Gown with Back Bow Sz 12 Bust 30"
• Shipping: via USPS 1st class mail unless otherwise requested
• Contact me with any questions or concerns before purchasing
I normally ship within 2 business days either USPS 1st class (under 13oz) or parcel post after payment has cleared!
• Flat Rate priority mail is upon request
• Delivery Confirmation is included in shipping cost
• I will ship to Canada only upon request
I do accept credit cards via Etsy, or you can use PayPal
I do want my customers to be happy enough to return Again and Again!
Please.... Feel Free to contact me with Any Questions before Purchasing.
I am an honest person but we are human and flaws sometime are missed. If you are dissatisfied ... I'm sure we will smooth out the details between us and correct whatever the issue and accommodate your needs Agreeably!
If for some reason, you change your mind about purchasing an item, before making payment just let me know and I will cancel the transaction.
• I do collect NJ sales tax
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept cancellations
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
I don't accept returns or exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additional return information
• I want to keep my customers happy with your new treasures and accommodating you as return Cliental .
• Sometimes an issue may arise that has to be resolved. Therefore, do not hesitate to contact me so that I may have the opportunity to remedy the situation.
TheLinenLady's Return Policy:
• Items are Guaranteed to be as listed and Returns are accepted if item is received NOT as described
1. All items sold by are previously owned, therefore they may have a flaw or two as listed. 2. I describe all items to the best of my ability, if I miss something on the item page.... Please, contact me !! I will take agreeable measurements to accommodate my buyers & myself
• I do Not Exchange or accept returned items, due to an improper fit, color differences or because you changed your mind... Therefore Refunds will not be granted.
1. All measurements are provided in each listings. 2. BeFore you decide to buy... Check the following .... a. measure a similar item that fits properly b. compare the intended item's measurements with yours to insure a good fit. 3. It is the Buyers Responsibility to contact me to Ask questions or relate concerns through the Etsy Conversation before purchasing. I will be happy to send any needed measurements or photos to clarify your concerns before you buy.
• In the event that we both come to an agreement that an exchange is warranted..
1. All shipping cost are paid by the BUYER, including Return Shipping Expenses unless a prior agreement is made between us 2. Retruned Product must be received in the same condition as listed 3. Refund will be Granted as reversed payment method when item is returned 4. If Item is posted as UnConditionally Guaranteed - A full Refund is Granted via payment method - No Questions Asked
• Purchasing an item from TheLinenLady.Etsy.com states that you Fully Agree to these terms as stated!
I will combine multiple items to reduce shipping cost whenever possible