This is a digital file
Ginger the Giraffe is a member of Sweet Softies’ Twee Toys Collectible Series! This pattern provides instructions for crocheting an adorable giraffe plush toy, or softie. This project is suitable for advanced beginners. Ginger makes for a lovely, handmade gift for baby showers, nurseries, children, and giraffe fans!
For more Twee Toys, check out:
* Ginger the Giraffe: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/515267343/fletcher-the-fox-twee-toys-collectible
* Fletcher the Fox: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/494309876/ginger-the-giraffe-twee-toys-collectible
* Brennan the Bear: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/519401345/brennan-the-bear-twee-toys-collectible
* Remi the Rabbit: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/514119450/remi-the-rabbit-twee-toys-collectible
** Please note: This is a crochet pattern and not the finished product. **
It is an INSTANT DIGITAL FILE, meaning you will be able to download the pattern upon purchasing it from this site. Please contact me if you are experiencing any problems with obtaining the file!
THIS PATTERN CONTAINS: 14 pages of comprehensive written crochet instructions (US terms) and reference photos to help guide you through the entire doll-making process.
Height: top of head is approximately 9½ inches (24 cm) tall. Including the ossicones (horn-like protrusions), the giraffe stands at 10½ inches (27 cm) tall.
Advanced beginner. Requires familiarity with stitches used (below), joining rounds, attaching yarn, changing color, using textured yarn, and sewing parts together.
MR magic ring
YO yarn over
Sc single crochet (insert hook, YO, pull through, YO, pull through)
Sl st slip stitch (insert hook, YO, pull through both loops)
Dec decrease (single crochet two stitches together)
Inc increase (two single crochet in same stitch)
• Worsted medium weight (4) yarn in yellow, brown, light brown
• 3.25 mm crochet hook
• A pair of 12 mm plastic safety eyes
• Yarn needle
• Fiberfill stuffing
• Bobby pins
This pattern is © 2017 Jasmin Wang (Sylemn’s Sweet Softies). For personal use only. You may not copy, alter, or sell this pattern in any way. You may sell finished items made with this pattern if you credit Sylemn’s Sweet Softies as the designer and link to my Etsy shop or Facebook page. No wholesale.