This is a digital file
"No, I’m the busiest"
This funny downloadable cross stitch pattern is designed to fit a 15cm embroidery hoop and uses simple cross stitch and backstitch to create a bold statement with colourful confetti background. The pattern is designed to look equally effective on white or black aida – totally up to you!
INSTANT DOWNLOAD PATTERN:
Please be aware that this is a PDF cross stitch pattern, not the completed article. Your file will be made available for download via Etsy once payment has been confirmed. You will be emailed a link to the download from Etsy and all PDF downloads are accessible in your Etsy account by clicking 'My Account' and then 'Purchase'.
A two-page PDF file containing a colour cover sheet showing the finished stitches and a one page (printer friendly) pattern chart with full symbols. The second page includes a key for the colours, DMC thread number and strands used.
The finished design will measure approximately 4.1x4.3” on 14-count aida and can be used with either two or three strands of embroidery thread (this design uses three). It uses five DMC thread colours.
This is an original pattern designed by Make it Betty. Please do not sell or share any of my pattern designs without express permission, and please do not sell for profit any finished cross stitch made from a Make it Betty pattern. Copyright Make it Betty 2017.
Also, don’t forget to share your finished work on Instagram with the #makeitbetty or by tagging @makeitbetty. You can also follow Make it Betty and share your work via the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/makeitbetty
© Make it Betty 2017
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept payment through PayPal and Etsy Direct Checkout (which allows you to use your debit or credit card) as well as Etsy vouchers.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
All hoops are backed with felt, to ensure the back of the stitching cannot be seen and to provide added stability to the embroidery.
- If you have an idea of something you would like to see stitched in a hoop or frame please get in touch through the ‘Request customisation’ box down the left-hand panel of my Etsy shop. Please do take a look at my current designs to see whether my style/skills fit well with your request – If you’re searching for an A3 Renaissance cross stitch scene then perhaps I’m not the right person for the job!
- If I feel that I can create what you are looking for then I will explain how I plan to fulfil your brief and put forward an accompanying price. Custom orders will cost more than some of my other designs owing to the design time it takes and price will be dependent on the size, materials costs and level of detail required.
- Custom designs may take longer, however I will specify the expected timeframe in any conversations we have.
Do you design custom patterns too?
– I sell two original cross stitch patterns which can be downloaded from my Etsy shop, however I do not offer custom pattern design services.
I put a lot of love into every one of my designs, however please do keep in mind that all items sold by Make it Betty are handmade by me and therefore some small imperfections may be present. After all, I’m a human and not a machine!
Thanks for reading all of my shop policies, please get in touch if you have any queries or you require any more detail on any of this information.