This is a most useful R-1100C electric muffle kiln with a standard temperature controller and 11.6 cubic litre spacious chamber that is especially designed for working with all types of materials on temperatures below 1100 C (2012 F). For your safety this kiln has a secure mechanism that will disconnect the kiln's power supply from its heating element/s if door of the kiln is open or closed not properly. It has one 16-mm hole with a stainless steel shutter on the door to see firing object/s during all firing process. This kiln has also a digital, over/low-temperature regulation secure system to hold same temperature during the whole soaking process and a smoothing circuit digital guard for accurate reading and stability work of the temperature controller on fluctuations of electricity that is very important option for most professional firing processes.
- model: R-1100-C;
- CE marked, ISO-9001-2008;
115VAC version (2014 model) with USA/CANADA standard plug (two flat pins) 230VAC +/-10% version with EU/RUSSIA standard plug (two round pins + E). 230VAC +/-10% version with UK/IRELAND standard 3-pin plug. 230VAC +/-10% version with AUSTRALIA/NZ standard plug ADAPTER.
- single phase;
- 2200 Watt;
- no asbestos at all;
- maximum working temperature - 1100 C (2012 F);
- heating time to temperatures higher 1000 C - 60-80 minutes. Save your electricity;
- continuously working time on temperatures higher 1000 C = 8 hours. Below 1000 C = 24 hours.
- kiln dimensions in mm (inch): H380 x W380 x L660 (14/2.5" x 14.2/5" x 26");
- chamber dimensions in mm (inch): H200 x W200 x L290 (8" x 8" x 11.5" and 14" diagonal);
- chamber volume: 11.6 cubic litre;
- standard temperature controller that will allows you to preset, reach and hold (soak) any required temperature until you will change it manually or will disconnect your kiln from power supply.
- ventilation hole on the door (with a stainless steel shutter);
- safety switch mechanism for disconnecting heating elements from a power supply if door is open or closed not properly;
- one ventilation hole with stainless steel shutter on the door;
- positions of two heating elements: right and left;
- digital over/low-temperature regulation secure system;
- smoothing circuit (stability work control) digital guard;
- industrial graded K-thermocouple on right wall of the kiln (1.8 mm wire);
- calibrated on five points: 100 C; 240 C; 450 C; 830 C and 1075 C;
- estimated accuracy of soaking temperature: +/- 1 C;
- you will require a standard screw-driver to fix electrical box with temperature controller, thermocouple and safety switch's mechanism of this kiln by few screws (supplied).
- weight - 29 kg (35 kg with box);
- cable - 3 m.
- the R-1100-C electric muffle kiln;
- safety switch mechanism;
- electrical box with a temperature controller and a secure switch;
- English instruction on website;
- one year manufacturer warranty.
Note: Your valid phone number is very important for the shipping,please provide it when you order!