Badiane shawl - Crochet pattern to make a sideways shawl in ANY yarn and ANY size - PDF
This is a digital file
Crochet a totally unique shawl with bold edging with this well-written, easy-to-follow crochet pattern in digital format (PDF). This e-pattern allows you to crochet a shawl using pretty much any yarn.
Yes, you’ll love that BOLD flower edging !
The Badiane shawl is crocheted sideways in one piece, with edging worked at the end.
This pattern is written to accomodate pretty much any yarn weight: so usefull to use up those pretty skeins of yarn in your stash.
No need to swatch: just find the right size of hook for your chosen yarn and crochet on !
Pattern is written with a focus on detailed and EASY TO FOLLOW instructions.
Close-up and step by step pictures help you visualize what you are meant to do for each step.
Includes charts, a photo tutorial and very detailed step-by-step instructions.
* Crocheted sideways in one piece. Edging is worked around shawl at the end. No seaming.
* You may use ANY YARN from your stash.
* Samples shown made using aran/bulky “Eco+” & “Ecological Wool” by Cascade Yarns for grey/green/ecru shawl, or dk yarns for purple/silver sample.
* 3 charts of edging and sideways flower motifs
* Standard US crochet abbreviations used, with a list of UK equivalents.
* Permission to sell your items made with this pattern, please mention my name & pattern.
As soon as you've hit the « Buy » button and paid, you'll be able to download your copy NOW and start to crochet right away !
Sylvie Damey's patterns are unanimously recognized as « Well written and easy to follow », with a focus on perfect fit : Instead of using pre-formated industry sizing charts, she designs her garments directly on real-life bodies until a perfect fit is achieved. Her patterns are always tested for fit, crystal-clear instructions and accuracy. Should you have any further question, she's always glad to answer them.
Her designs and articles are published in several books and publications including « 101 crochet one-skein wonders », and Knitty.com. Follow her crocheting adventures on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/chezplum