Good tea. Nice house. - Star Trek: The Next Generation (TNG) cross-stitch PATTERN - instant download .pdf
This is a digital file
When the most stoic Klingon warrior/Starfleet Lieutenant is put in the awkward position of diplomatically dispensing pleasantries over a heated beverage in a comically undersized cup, he sticks to the basics.
Well, what do you think, Mr. Worf?
Good tea. Nice house.
---> PLEASE NOTE: This listing is just for the digital file of the PATTERN. <---
* Full-color, printable, 2-page .pdf
* First page is a cover page with an image of the completed design
* Second page is the actual pattern, with DMC floss key and additional info.
* Colors are listed with DMC floss numbers, but you can use whatever floss you like.
* Designed to fit in a 5"x7" photo frame when stitched on 14 count Aida cloth
* Designed to fit in a 4"x6" frame when stitched on 18 count Aida
QUESTIONS? Want me to stitch it for you? I'd be happy to oblige! Please send me a message.
NEW POLICY: Once you've purchased a QuoteStitching pattern, you can feel free to stitch it for fun and/or profit, as long as you credit QuoteStitching for the design and direct all interested parties and inquiries to QuoteStitching.Etsy.com.
Thank you for supporting QuoteStitching!
Blog - QuoteStitching.WordPress.com
Instagram - @quotestitching
Twitter - @quotestitching