DESSERT CAKES | Food Storage Cook Book 4x6 Recipe Cards | Printable Digital Download PDF | Chocolate Brownies Prepper Preparedness
This is a digital file
• This Product is an Instant Digital Download for You to Print at Home •
Let someone else do all the hard work of organizing your food storage recipes! With our Food Storage Cook Book collection you can print and cut everything you need to create a comprehensive reference manual for using your shelf-stable ingredients and long-term food storage, whether cooking indoors or off the grid. Rest assured these have already been kitchen tested by me over the last 5 years and are known to work. After all, they were first made for my own family’s recipe book and I am pleased to be sharing them with you!
• About This Set •
I spent 2 years testing chocolate cake recipes, looking for one that tasted like a box mix. I figured that if I could still make chocolate cake, I could probably survive anything. In the end I had to craft my own recipe and YES! It tastes just like a box mix but it uses only real, honest ingredients!
But I didn’t stop there. Along the way I stumbled across a delicious gingerbread cake recipe that I discovered worked with both fresh and powdered butter and eggs. Then I found an incredible carrot cake recipe that works with dehydrated carrots from the cannery. (I’m not even joking.) Last year I discovered a brownie combination that tasted like a box mix. Even better, all 3 variations I made with fresh ingredients, powdered butter or no butter and only coconut oil all tasted incredible.
My journey began in 2013 and after dozens of different recipe tests over four years, this incredible collection of recipe cards is finally ready! Let them eat cake!
• I live at 65 feet above sea level so these recipes all work at sea level. High altitudes may need to slightly adjust the recipe, similarly to how you have to adjust boxed mixes by adding a Tablespoon or two of flour. These recipes work fine at most mid-altitudes as given.
• I have tested the recipes using Thrive brand butter powder and Thrive whole egg powder. Other brands of powdered butter simply do not bake right. I only trust Thrive butter powder. (I do not sell Thrive.)
• The ingredients are flour, sugar, molasses, coconut oil, cocoa powder, salt, eggs, butter, milk, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon, cloves and ginger for the gingerbread cake with powdered milk, powdered butter and powdered egg directions included on the card. See? No weird ingredients. All the recipes call for coconut oil, which can be stored in bulk for up to 10 years unopened, regardless of printed expiration dates. Powdered milk directions assume you are using non-instant powdered milk like what is sold at the cannery or by popular food storage companies.
• The recipes are sized for an 8x8 pan so that they could be baked in a sun oven or small camping oven if necessary. The recipes can be doubled to fill larger pans.
4 Ready-to-Print Recipe Cards as shown in the first example image.
• Other Sets Available •
Please check our store to find many more Food Storage Cook Book Recipe Card sets that coordinate with this one:
* Shelf-stable meal recipes
* Outdoor & Campfire Cooking Directions
* Conversion Charts for Powdered Food Storage Ingredients
* Spice Mixes and More!
► ► ► WHAT IS INCLUDED ◄ ◄ ◄
• Printable recipe cards (3 per page) in High-Resolution 300 ppi as a PDF file, ready to print at home immediately.
• Basic Instructions on how easy it is to print and cut out our recipe cards.
(Hint: You’ll need white card stock from any local big box store that sells basic office supplies.)
♦ Your final printed image may be slightly different in color than what is shown on-screen based on monitor settings, print settings and your printer’s own ink distribution system. Recipe Cards tend to print a little DARKER than what they appear on-screen. You can adjust your home printer settings by referring to the Advanced Settings menu in the manual that came with your printer. ♦
► ► ► HOW DOES A PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD WORK? ◄ ◄ ◄
Save the PDF files to your computer.
You will need Adobe Reader to open and print the PDF file. If you do not have it, you can download it for free at: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
The recipe card PDF files have 3 cards per page to give you the fastest printing time. Simply hit print and then cut them out! The 4x6 recipe cards will fit in most recipe boxes, Hallmark brand recipe books and 4x6 photo albums that have been repurposed as recipe books! Amazon offers a large selection of 4x6 recipe card books with additional page refill packs so you never run out of room!
This digital file is for personal use only. Please do not share the digital file. This file may not be resold online elsewhere.
© Tay Silver | Ink Aid