This is a digital file
Meet Mr. Socks! He is a mischievous cat.
This is a sewing pattern (downloadable PDF) for cat rag doll ( just 6 inches high).
The pdf file consists of 18 pages (including the pattern sheet) and is about 6 MB in size. You will need Adobe Reader (free) to view this pattern.
Skill level is beginner to intermediate – and there are tips for making very small sewing easy. The pattern includes full sized pattern pieces, lots and lots of detailed step-by-step instructions with color photographs ( more than 50) and supply and resource lists.
Full sized pattern pieces
Lots and lots of detailed step-by-step instructions with color photographs and a resource list.
light cotton fabric (see notes)
scraps for details
matching and contrasting thread
plastic drinking straws
chopstick or similar for stuffing
Fabric notes: Mr. socks is little and light, quilting weight cottons work best. You will need a piece that is 6 X 12 for the body, upper legs, arms and tail and a 12” X 2” contrasting strip for the “socks”. Scraps of light wools, velvets, and felt are nice to have for details.
The Mr. Socks Pattern was designed by Ann Wood, copyright 2016. All rights reserved. Do not distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my written permission.
SELLING WHAT YOU MAKE:
* The items must be made by hand, no mass production.
* Items must be made by the individual who purchased the pattern (retain you receipt).
* Credit is given to Ann Wood as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item.
* Online listings must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
* You may alter the pattern but all terms still apply.
I hope you make Mr. Socks!