This is a digital file
This peyote stitch pattern is created to be made using Miyuki Delica size 11 beads. Use of other beads will affect the size and proportion of the item. You will also need the exact crystal listed below.
Width: 1.3 inch
Length: 1.9 inch
You are buying a pattern in PDF format. You are NOT buying a completed item. After payment confirmation is received, you will be able to directly download through Etsy. You will see a "Ready to download" button on their Purchases and Receipt page.
The PDF file includes:
1. Photo of completed design on crystal.
2. Bead Legend with the color name, color number and quantity of the beads to be used.
3. Bead graph - a large color and number graph of the pattern.
4. Word Chart.
Please be aware that this pattern does NOT include instruction on how to do peyote stitch. You will need to know how to do peyote stitch and use a word chart or bead graph. There are many videos and tutorials for peyote stitch available on the internet.
The crystal is available at SovaEnterprises.com. These are the right size for 28 Delica beads around.
They are listed as: “3 inch Crystal Drops A (2 per package) item ”
The purchase of this pattern entitles you to make the item for your personal use or to sell a small number that you make yourself.
The pattern is for your personal use only. It should not be published, resold or copied in part or totality to be sold or given to others.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept payment via PayPal. You can use a credit card and do not have to have a PayPal account. I appreciate immediate payment. I will not ship until I have received notice from PayPal of your payment. If payment notice is not received within one week (7 days), I reserve the right to cancel the transaction.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Refunds or exchanges will be handled on a case by case basis. Requests for exchanges or refunds must be made within 7 days of receipt. Patterns delivered as PDF downloads are generally not eligible for refund.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. Payment through PayPal will confirm that payment has been made, but I will not receive any of your credit card information. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I will store and process your information through my personally controlled computer system which is maintained by me with current firewall and virus protection software. This computer system will remain in the USA.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Bethel Anthony, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at: Bethel Anthony, 1919 E Custer Street, Laramie, WY 82070 USA.