This is a digital file
***THIS IS A PDF PATTERN NOT A FINISHED GARMENT***
These are the days of simple tops paired with leggings, skinnies, tall boots, or a great pair of jeans. The Magnolia is the sweet an simple pattern that you have been yearning for. This pattern packs a wallop with tons of options that are all fast sews and super comfy. Start with a plain wardrobe staple and work your way up to a colorblocked dress with back insert that combines both knit and woven fabrics. This top & dress will fit through the bust and sleeve and then start falling away from your body at the waist and hips to give you the swishy swing look while still showing off your curves. The dress hits just above the knee and the shirt hits at low hip.
• Fit: Fitted through the bust and then loose swing fit through the hip and thigh.
• V Neck or Scoop Neck
• Tunic or 2 Dress Lengths
• Short, 3/4, or long sleeve
• Optional back insert
• Optional colorblock front with optional front pockets
• Optional side seam pockets
• Top length has optional straight cut that results in a slight handkerchief hem, a shirttail back hem that combined with the straight front gives a high low effect, or a shirttail front hem that combined with the shirttail back hem gives a scooped hem front and back.
• The dress length has a an above knee length and a knee length. The front has a slight curve that combined with the plain back slight curve will give a straight hem when worn, or a straight hem that when combined with the back insert has a high low hem.
You might also like
More from this seller
All payment must be cleared before the digital file will be sent
Returns & exchanges
there are NO refunds for digital pattern purchases. If you find that you have ordered a duplicate product, please send me invoices for both and I will take care of it for you.