DIY knitting pattern for lace boot cuffs · how to knit your own boho leg warmers · written instructions and chart · bohemian gift for her
This is a digital file
Get this knitting pattern and make your own lace boot cuffs. These sweet leg warmers are a wonderful complement for fall & winter boho outfit. Make today a cute boot toppers for yourself or as a gift for someone special :)
Take a look at the details:
• Bohemian style cute boot cuffs made by lace pattern
• One size fits to sizes from S to L
• Skill level: Experienced ⚫⚫⚫⚫ (check the bottom of the description)
• In the pattern you will find both charts and written instructions
• You can repeat chart and make leg warmers of any length
To make these boot cuffs you'll need:
• Approximately 1 skein sport weight yarn
• One 30 cm (12’’) circular needles or double pointed needles size 3 mm / US 2.5 - or size needed to get obtain gauge.
• One stitch marker
Before buying, please note that:
• This listing is for a knitting pattern, not the finished product. You will receive the PDF as soon as payment has been processed.
• You will receive a PDF file containing instructions on how to make the knitted cocoon cardigan. Please note, this PDF does not include step by step photos. The PDF file contains charts and written instructions.
Want these boot cuffs made personally by me? Let me know!
Others DIY patterns by KnittySunny:
Skill levels for knitting:
• Beginners ⚫⚪⚪⚪ - Projects for first-time knitters using basic knit and purl stitches. Minimal shaping.
• Easy ⚫⚫⚪⚪ - Projects using basic stitches, repetitive stitch patterns, simple color changes, and simple shaping and finishing.
• Intermediate ⚫⚫⚫⚪ - Projects with a variety of stitches, such as basic cables and lace, simple intarsia, double-pointed needles and knitting in the round needle techniques, mid-level shaping and finishing.
• Experienced ⚫⚫⚫⚫ - Projects using advanced techniques and stitches, such as short rows, fair isle, more intricate intarsia, cables, lace patterns, and numerous color changes.