This is a digital file
Get this knitting pattern and make your own cozy & simply cocoon cardigan with kimono sleeves. Cardigan made by this pattern is perfect for all seasons outfit. Make today a trendy and comfy sweater for yourself or as a gift for someone special :)
Take a look at the details:
• Simply and comfy oversized cocoon cardigan with kimono sleeves
• One size fits to sizes from S to L (model size is M)
• Skill level: Intermediate ⚫⚫⚫⚪ (check the bottom of the description)
• In the pattern you will find written instructions
To make this sweater you'll need:
• Approximately 4 - 5 skeins worsted weight yarn
• One 80 cm (approx. 32 in.) circular needles size 6 mm (US 10) or size needed to get obtain gauge
• One 30 cm (approx. 12 in.) circular needles (or double pointed needles) size 5,5 mm (US 9) or size needed to get obtain gauge.
• Two stitch markers
Before buying, please note that:
• This listing is for a knitting pattern, not the finished product. You will receive the PDF as soon as payment has been processed.
• You will receive a PDF file containing instructions on how to make the knitted cocoon cardigan. Please note, this PDF does not include step by step photos. The PDF file contains written instructions.
Want this cocoon cardigan made personally by me? Find it here: http://etsy.me/2yvAhIT
Others DIY patterns by KnittySunny: http://etsy.me/2hvRMPY
S h o p : http://etsy.me/2ikjq1U
I n s t a g r a m : @knittysunny
Skill levels for knitting:
• Beginners ⚫⚪⚪⚪ - Projects for first-time knitters using basic knit and purl stitches. Minimal shaping.
• Easy ⚫⚫⚪⚪ - Projects using basic stitches, repetitive stitch patterns, simple color changes, and simple shaping and finishing.
• Intermediate ⚫⚫⚫⚪ - Projects with a variety of stitches, such as basic cables and lace, simple intarsia, double-pointed needles and knitting in the round needle techniques, mid-level shaping and finishing.
• Experienced ⚫⚫⚫⚫ - Projects using advanced techniques and stitches, such as short rows, fair isle, more intricate intarsia, cables, lace patterns, and numerous color changes.