DIY knitting pattern for lace shrug with short sleeves · how to knit your own elegant cover up · chart & written instructions
This is a digital file
Get this knitting pattern and make your own elegant lace shrug with short sleeves. Cover up made by this pattern is perfect for special occasions or everyday outfit. Make today a feminine lace shrug for yourself or as a gift for someone special :)
Take a look at the details:
• Feminine lace shrug, easy to wear and simple shape
• Fits to sizes from S to M (model size is M)
• Skill level: Experienced ⚫⚫⚫⚫ (check the bottom of the description)
• In the pattern you will find chart and written instructions
To make this shrug you'll need:
• Approximately 1 skein fingering weight yarn
• One pair needles size 4 mm / US 6
• Two stitch markers
Before buying, please note that:
• This listing is for a knitting pattern, not the finished product. You will receive the PDF as soon as payment has been processed.
• You will receive a PDF file containing instructions on how to make the knitted cocoon cardigan. Please note, this PDF does not include step by step photos. The PDF file contains written instructions.
Want this shrug made personally by me? Find it here:
Others DIY patterns by KnittySunny:
Skill levels for knitting:
• Beginners ⚫⚪⚪⚪ - Projects for first-time knitters using basic knit and purl stitches. Minimal shaping.
• Easy ⚫⚫⚪⚪ - Projects using basic stitches, repetitive stitch patterns, simple color changes, and simple shaping and finishing.
• Intermediate ⚫⚫⚫⚪ - Projects with a variety of stitches, such as basic cables and lace, simple intarsia, double-pointed needles and knitting in the round needle techniques, mid-level shaping and finishing.
• Experienced ⚫⚫⚫⚫ - Projects using advanced techniques and stitches, such as short rows, fair isle, more intricate intarsia, cables, lace patterns, and numerous color changes.