Silicone praying hands Mold - 3D candle Mold - silicone soap mold - praying hands - Buddha hands - homemade
Handmade silicone candle/ soap mold for sale, price is for one heavy duty mold, made to order.
You can watch my instruction video here to get an idea about how to use it for candle/soap:
This is a praying hands mold, extramely detailed， each one would come with 2 cuts. before pouring, line the cuts well especially inside and tighten it with a rubber band, when it's ready to demold, take off the rubber band, gently open the mold and let out your candle (you can also take the mold upside down and GENTLY press the bottom, the candle should come right out), you are done. No release agent is needed.
Finished product is about 3'' tall, 1 3/4'' wide, 1 3/8'' thick, can hold about 2 ozs wax.
1. Don't try to take out your candle/soap when it's still warm, you may ruin the details, please wait patientely until it gets cool, you may accelerate the process by setting it in freezer for a few minutes.
2. Make 2 cuts for a easier release, just remember to tighten the mold with rubber band before pouring the wax.
3. This is a handmade product, I won't be able to guarantee that every mold would look exactly the same. But each one is made with great care, I try my best to give it a great look. and newly made mold does have a slight silicone smell since I don't use chemical to get rid of it like the factories do, but it would go away after a while and it doesn't affect it's function at all.
To extend the lifetime of this mold, I recommend :
1.to pour your wax/soap at the right temperature.
2. not to use it under extreme condition (baking or freezing long ), a few minutes wouldn't hurt though )
3. not to use exteme pressure/ strength on it, you may tear/break the mold.
The last, but not the least, use it the right way, and enjoy the easy way of making your homemade candles/soaps.
If you are buying more than 4, please ask for a better shipping price.
Questions are welcome.
Thanks for looking.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I follow the etsy address you enter, that is where your item will be sent. Thanks!
I usually use USPS first class for domestic shipping, unless other arrangements have been made or the item is over weight, i try to keep customers' shipping cost low.
If you would like insurance or expedited shipping for US shipments extra shipping fee would apply for priority (2-3 days) in most cases, please contact me first. firstname.lastname@example.org
International customers: If you are buying multiple items from my store, and find out the shipping might be too much after adding up, please message me, I would like to combine shipping and offer a reasonable shipping price for you. International shipping would take longer time, 1-3 weeks usually depends on the countries, therefore, international customers please be patient while waiting for your package. I cannot be responsible for lost shipments or any custom fee, I cannot replace lost goods either due to the different mail system in your country. I do not offer insurance on international packages unless priority upgrade and insurance is paid for.
I can do rushes but please ask prior to purchasing. Rush fee might be applied depend the item and my schedule.
I prefer paypal, credit card or bank card are also acceptable.
Payment must be received within 7 days. I won't start order till payment is received.
I won't be able to cancel or refund as soon as i start to process your order. (Orders cand be cancelled only before I start to process.)
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
For my homemade products especially homemade silicone molds, most require a skill set and carefulness, if it arrives with good condition but then gets broken later during using, I won't exchange for a new one or refund.
International customers may need to pay for duties according to your country rules, I am not responsible for that. If your package is returned due to the unpaid duties, i will not refund.
But If I made a mistake, I will be happy to make it right to your satisfaction. If you made a mistake. Please message or email me and lets work together.
Please contact me if you are not clear about anything before purchasing.
I do custom orders and wholesale.
Bulk discount available for over 10 items with 1-2 weeks notice. Please contact me first.