Alamould Crystal Clear ZE-GLOSS, 4 fl oz (120ml)
How to use:
Stir well before using or slightly roll in between hands back and forth. Gloss appears milky in bottle but dries crystal clear!
1. Resin surface must be dry, free of any finishing materials such as polish, wax or grease.
2. Slightly using fine 800-1000 grits sandpaper sand to a smooth, uniform surface, remove dust.
3. Apply a thin coat of ZE-Gloss with a high quality synthetic flat tip brush. Do not over brush your item! If you accidentally over brushed then you can use a warm soapy water to remove the coat (you have 5 minutes, the working time, to remove a coat) then let it completely dry out.
4. After each coat use very fine sandpaper to insure an even finish is achieved, then apply a next coat. Each coat is require 2 hours to dry. Three coats are recommended.
5. Recommend to use with resin, plastic, wood, ceramic. Also could be used as a sealer for paper, flowers, wood and other materia
Storage and care:
Keep from freezing. Store below 105’F. Dry times are based on good ventilation, temperature of 72’F and 50% relative humidity.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Items shipped USPS, generally economy style shipping, but will vary depending on item value, size/shape. Usually shipped within 1-3 days of cleared PayPal payment. Can expedite upon request, just ask, and I will be happy to provide you a cost quote.
FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Customer required to pay additional for Priority Mail International, if an order will exceeds 4 Ibs or more!
ALL INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS, CUSTOMS DUTIES AND FEES WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. NOTE THAT ONCE SHIPMENTS LEAVE THE U.S. THEY BECOME THE RESPONSIBLITY OF THE BUYER TO TRACK AND ENSURE DELIVERY, UNLESS YOU WISH TO PAY THE EXTRA FOR INTERNATIONAL PACKAGE TRACKING. DELAYS BY OVERSEAS POSTAL SERVICES AND OR CUSTOMS ARE COMMON.
UK buyers please note you may to be required to pay UK Customs fees and Duty Tax levied by the UK government. It is not included in the cost of shipping because it is inconsistent on how much, and whether it will be charged or not. If your package is delayed you will need to check your local post office as they are probably holding it until you come pay the tax and pick it up. Prior to buying any goods please read: Tax and customs for goods sent from abroad https://www.gov.uk/goods-sent-from-abroad/overview
PayPal. You can also use credit cards to make payment through the PayPal site
Returns & exchanges
Before making a ALAMOULD purchase, please make sure to double check the measurements and description. I am always flexible in making sure that you are happy with your purchase, but please make sure you have read the description carefully.
If a return is required, it must be done within seven (7) days of receipt and in the original condition and packaging. Must be in "as shipped" unused/unworn condition. The buyer will be responsible for shipping the item back to ALAMOULD Store, and for the cost of shipping any exchange items. Seller reserves right to deduct original shipping cost, depending on reason for return.