These jump rings are a shiny anodized aluminum and are very light weight and easy to work with. These are great for complete beginners but they're still very useful for advanced maillers. Anodized aluminum does not tarnish or patina and the colors are strong, although they can be scratched by pliers if you're not careful.
This listing is for a multi-colored kit of saw cut, anodized aluminum jump rings. Each color is bagged separately, not mixed. If you'd like a different combination of colors and/or quantities, send me a message. I'd be happy to help!
They are priced at $2.44 per 100 rings.
Available Kits (2nd picture):
• All (19 colors - 1,900 or 950 rings)
• Colors Only (12 colors - 1,200 or 600 rings)
• Rainbow (7 colors - 700 or 350 rings)
• Pastels (5 colors - 500 or 250 rings)
• Metal (5 colors - 500 or 250 rings)
* "Frost" is matte, not shiny like the others, but it IS saw cut.
• European 4-in-1
• Vipera Berus
•Any weave that uses rings with an AR of about 3.5. Check out the library at www.mailleartisans.org for more weaves.
•See the 3rd picture for example pieces that use the same AR.
Material: Anodized Aluminum (Saw Cut/Shiny)
Wire: 16 gauge (SWG) (14 gauge (AWG) or 0.0625" or 1.59mm)
Inner Diameter: 0.225" (5.7mm)
Outer Diameter: 0.35" (8.88mm)
AR (Aspect Ratio): 3.6
►The Fine Print
• "Saw cut" rings have a smoother cut than "machine cut". See the last picture for an example of both.
• You will need two pairs of pliers in order to open and close jump rings.