Kelp Powder, Plant Fertilizer, USDA Certified Organic Seaweed Powder - Hand Harvested off Maine's Seacoast
• Sea kelp powder fertilizer is often found encapsulated for easy ingestion. It has many benefits from Kelp because it provides minerals found in sea water, such as trace minerals that may be lacking in soil.
• This organic kelp powder helps improve seed germination, fruits and vegetables have a greater nutritional value, greater resistance to nematodes, disease and pests and plants will develop more extensive root system which means healthier foliage, flowers and fruit.
• Our Kelp Powder is not water soluble, yet mixes well with water! When a product is water soluble, it will leach into the ground quicker with less effects. The benefit of our product, is its availability to the plant. Our product will remain in the soil, continuing to feed the plant and will leach out gradually.
• Helps improve plant tolerance to temperature extremes and this is compatible with all plant nutrition programs
• Made in USA, 6 oz
Kelp powder makes great liquid fertilizer, and seaweed in general is one of the best fertilizers for plants. The natural alginate within many types of seaweed help to bind soil crumbs together, as well as replenish and boost various nutrients, trace elements, and amino acids absorbed during plant growth. Our Kelp Powder can be mixed with water to increase the assimilation rate. This water and kelp powder mixture can be used as a foliar spray, or added to your irrigation system for ease of application. Consider using our Kelp Powder when fertilizing your products and get the added benefit of knowing no additional chemicals were used. Our Kelp Powder is not water soluble, yet mixes well with water! When a product is water soluble, it will leach into the ground quicker with less effects. The benefit of our product, is its availability to the plant. Our product will remain in the soil, continuing to feed the plant and will leach out gradually. Makes approx. 10 gallons
All natural fertilization
Will not leach through soil.
Use as a foliar spray or irrigation application every 14-21 days. Use 1 1/2 Tsp. per gallon of water for houseplants/annuals. 3 Tsp. per gallon of water for ornamental trees, shrubs, fruits, vegetables or lawns.
Ornamental Trees and Shrubs: 3 Tsp. per gallon of water
1st: at bud formation
2nd: 2 wks. later
3rd: 14-21 days later
House Plants: 1.5 Tsp. per gallon of water
1st: at emergence of transplant
2nd: every 2 wks.
3rd: once per mo. at dormancy
Fruits and Vegetables: Beginning at pre-bloom
1/2 oz. per gallon per 100 ft. of row (12 oz. per acre). Repeat every 3-4 wks. throughout growing season. With blueberries, add one additional treatment 2-3 weeks after harvest.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
- Pay with Visa
- Pay with Master Card
- Pay with American Express
- Pay with Discover
- Pay with PayPal
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)