This is a digital file
* Please note that this is a digital item (PDF file) and NOT the finished cactus *
It's not only trees that need decoration this christmas, time for the cactuses to get some flair!
The pattern has well written instructions and lots of step by step pictures
The pattern comes in two files one in ENGLISH (US crochet terms) and one in SWEDISH.
The pattern requires basic crochet knowledge. You should be familiar with:
- Magic Ring /Adjustable ring
- Single Crochet
- Increasing (singe crochet 2 stitches in the same stitch)
- Decreasing (single crochet 2 stitches together)
- Slip Stitch
- Chain Stitch
- Half Double Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Triple Crochet
Material you need:
- Yarn in different colours. You can use any type of yarn you like
- 2.5 mm crochet hooks (or the size you need depending on your type of yarn)
- Tapestry Needle
- Polyester stuffing
- Two 9 mm safety eyes
- Embroidery floss
- Locking stitch markers (optional)
- Beads in different colors
Approximate size: 20 x 17 cm
Yarn suggestions: Scheepjes Catona, Schachenmayr Catania, Svarta Fåret Tilda
This pattern is delivered by digital download.
When you have purchased a digital pattern you will receive an instant prompt to download the files purchased. You should also receive an email with the link for download shortly after payment has cleared. The email will automatically be sent to the address you have on file with Etsy. You can also check your purchases section on Etsy for the same download link.
Feel free to email me at hello [!at] supercutedesign.com if you want some pattern support
Hope you will enjoy making this Christmas Cactus as much as I did!
© 2016 Jennifer Dos Santos / Super Cute Design. All rights reserved
Pattern duplication and sharing is strictly prohibited.
You may sell items made from this pattern on a small scale if you give me credit as the designer. No wholesale