This is a digital file
Stylish and seductive monokini design is a revolutionary breakthrough in a beach fashion. Pulling from a variety of different styles, the one-piece swimwear helps many women who cannot make a choice between too-revealing bikini or the too-conservative swimsuit.
This listing is PDF PATTERN (not finished item)!.
PDF files include:
- diagrams i with row-by-row charts
- explanations how to crochet an exclusive garment for summertime.
Skill level - Intermediate and advanced - you should BE ABLE TO READ CHARTS!!! My diagrams are very detailed (for every step)!
Modern and luxurious, crochet monokini is very sexy. It is cautiously revealing, creating a certain mysteriousness.
Such an attractive one-piece swimsuit may be worn with beach shorts, skirt or thin trousers, complementing your summer attire.
It definitely makes your figure magnetic, hiding shortcomings and emphasizing shape.
This monokini design will fit size XS/S (2/4 - for USA & Canada).
• Brand's name "Anna 13 Seam" ( pick up any other similar weight yarn) ;)
• Weight category: 100% mercerized cotton yarn; 450 meters; 100 gr - ball. Qty: approx 1000 meters;
• Hook number - 2.00 mm;
• Elastic wire (3-4 meters ) - to make monokini stratchable.
• Accessories for ties.
I would advice you to use Alize Diva Stretch yarn for crochet bikini:
• Fiber: Elastic - 8 %; Microfiber - 92 %
• Length : 100 gr/ 400 meters.
• Crochet Hook - 2 mm
CROCHET PATTERN is copyright protected and cannot be changed, sold or reproduced.
Do not hesitate to ask me any questions.
Thank you for stopping by my store.
Have a marvelous day and be inspired!