This is a digital file
*******PDF PATTERN for Owl Jumper.***********
This is a lovely pattern - it is warm, thanks to the chunky/bulky yarn, and quick to knit up. The instructions are written line by line and are in English with British/American terms throughout.
SKILL LEVEL - Easy/intermediate. You need to be able to knit with a steady tension/gauge, and know basic knitting skills plus very easy cable - even if you have never cabled before, this cable is dead easy but you will need a cable needle!
• To fit chest -
81-86cm/32-34in, (actual size 91cm/36in).
91-96cm/36-38in, (actual size 103cm/40.5in).
102-107cm/40-42in, (actual size 114cm/45in).
• Jumper length from top of shoulder to the bottom -
- small 71cm/28in
- medium 72.5cm/28.5in
- large 74cm/29in
• Sleeve length 48cm/19in.
Both the sleeve length and jumper length can be adjusted.
• 5 ( 5, 6) x 100g ball Stylecraft Life Chunky in Oatmeal, Olive or any other colour. (148m/162yds each ball.) (Other chunky/ bulky yarns may work with this pattern, although amounts may vary and please check your tension/gauge).
• 5.5mm (UK5 - USA9) and 6.5mm (UK3 – USA 10.5) knitting needles.
• 4 brown/black buttons approx 11mm (3/8in) and matching cotton thread. (OR a small amount of yarn could be used to oversew and make the eyes.)
• A cable needle approx 6.5mm.
• A tapestry needle to sew up, and a thinner needle for the cotton thread.
*************** You will find your download in your 'Purchases and Reviews' section. You may need to log into your Etsy account via your normal web browser, as I'm not sure if Digital files can be accessed via the Etsy app on a tablet or handheld device. **********
All patterns and photographs are copyrighted and are not to be copied or reproduced. Items made may be sold for profit (on a small scale only), but please credit TheLonelySea and include a link to my shop in your listing or at point of sale. Thank you.
Patterns cannot be returned or refunded, owing to their nature, but I am always willing to help, so if you have a problem, please convo me.
For more patterns, please visit >>>>>>>>>>>>>
You might also like
More from this seller
PAYMENT - I accept payment through Paypal, credit or debit card, and Etsy gift tokens.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
READY KNITS can be returned in original condition, at the buyers expense, for a full refund if unsuitable. Please note all washing instructions, as I don't refund if it has shrunk in the wash! 😊