This listing is for one quart size of Miss Mustard Seed's milk paint in "Outback Petticoat"
This milk paint listing is for one quart of a powder form (covers approximately 70 square feet).
Forget the idea that Milk Paint should only be used to achieve the “primitive look.” We’ve given this versatile, time-tested paint a facelift with new color options and fresh ideas on using it to fit your style. These are just a few of the ways Milk Paint can be used:
- Use it on porous surfaces to create a finish that doesn’t chip or flake with time
- Increase the ratio of water to paint to create a colored stain or wash
- Add the Bonding Agent when painting non-porous surfaces to achieve a smooth, durable finish
- Paint directly over prefinished or painted surfaces and allow the paint to “self-distress” and chip away randomly for an authentically aged look
As a bonus, this paint contains no VOC’s, is environmentally friendly and all natural.
We usually ship USPS or UPS ground. If you need an item faster, convo me and and we can upgrade your shipping.
Once payment has cleared, your item(s) will be carefully packaged and sent on their way within 24-48 hours (week-ends excluded).
I accept Paypal, major credit cards, as well as Etsy Gift Cards. If paying by check or money order preferred, please contact me directly to arrange it.
Returns & exchanges
1. *ALL SALES ARE FINAL* All our items are shipped after careful packaging packaged and in 'perfect' condition. In the case of a vintage item, I will work to disclose any damage or flaws in my listing. That said, your satisfaction is important to me. If your item is not to your liking, please let me know.
2. Unfortunately we cannot be responsible for losses or damages occurring during shipping.
3. For an additional low cost to the buyer (available in the U.S. only), insurance can be added to your shipping costs! Just let us know!
4. It is the responsibility of you, the BUYER,to apply for an insurance claim with the post office, if necessary. This can be done online and will expedite your compensation if awarded to you.
5. We will provide the buyer with any further info to help with your claim, because we want you to be as happy as possible despite the circumstances.
Please keep in mind that some these items I'm selling are vintage, and may very old. A good portion of previously loved items have minor imperfections such as scratches, tarnishing and obvious aging. This is a natural result the how old these items are, and is often part of the appeal! If you are not 100% satisfied with the product, please contact me before leaving feedback. I am more than happy to work out an exchange/refund if the product is not what I described.