This is a digital file
Laure is a mix-and-match pattern with multiple dress, collar, and sleeve options. Starting point to this pattern was the classic qipao dress which dates back to 1920s Shanghai. Next, we added a number of options, so that Laure can be used to make a wide range of dresses, suitable for all four seasons. Go for a shift dress or a dropwaist dress, and combine it with different standing collar options and several sleeve options. Laure is a collaboration with Ann Tang-Se and Annemie Simons.
Laure closes with a hidden zipper in the back. In the front, you can add Chinese buttons (‘frogs’) to the Qipao version; they will purely decorative.
The patterns and instructions are in pdf-format, and easy to print and to assemble. The file includes:
– easy-to-follow, very detailed sewing instructions with full-color annotated illustrations of each step
– digitally drawn patterns for ages 1Y, 18M, 2Y, 3Y, 4Y, 5Y, 6Y, 7Y, 8Y, 9Y, 10Y, and 11/12Y, seam allowances included.
– option to print just the size you need
– large sheet patterns for print shop printing
– quick summary of the instructions, for experienced seamstresses
– printing table which indicates which pages to print for each option
– detailed information about printing and assembling the patterns, yardage needed, materials needed, and sizing
– cutting diagrams for quilting width and regular width fabric
– all measurements are provided in inches/yards and in centimeters
All sizes of the pattern have been tested thoroughly by 18 lovely testers.
Please read before you purchase:
– you are purchasing a pattern, not a finished dress
– right after payment, you will be able to download the pattern. Check your spam bow if you didn’t receive an email with download links
– the patterns, instructions, and pictures are copyright protected