* PDF Beading Tutorial of Flower Doily. This tutorial includes 14 pages with detailed illustrations.
* Language: English
* Level: intermediate
Once payment is confirmed, you will receive an email with your download link. It will not be refunded after the tutorial has been downloaded.
This colorful beaded flower doily also called a coaster is a home decor item. The diameter is 3 1/2 in. (9.0 cm). It is thin and delicate because many 15/0 seed beads were used for it. It is like a lace doily and very beautiful. As shown in the above fourth and fifth photo, putting a glass or a small ornament on it is lovely. Enjoy weaving the flower doily and decorate it by your favorite method.
* Materials needed to make this beaded doily: 15/0 seed beads in 4 colors 11/0 seed beads in 1 color Nymo nylon beading thread, size B, 0 Beading Needle, size 12 or size 13
* These materials are not contained in this tutorial.
* This tutorial is permitted for personal and non-commercial use only.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
PayPal is the only method that I can accept payment. If you don't have a PayPal account, you'll need to create it. Your billing and shipping address have to be the same as the address of your PayPal account.
Returns & exchanges
Most of products are made-to-order and they are not returnable. So, pay attention to the size of the products. If you desire the change of the size of an item or the change of the number of the components of an item, please let me know. If you have any questions, please contact me before you order.
Damaged Shipping: I make items carefully and pack them securely. If the items that you have received were damaged, please let me know what happened in detail. I'll check the cause and think the best way to solve the problem from among replacement, refund and all that.
* Customers living outside of Japan will be responsible for import duties and other fees for your import. These costs are not included in the price of items.
* I am careful to display accurate color of items, but it may varies depending upon your computer.
* Clean off moisture or sweat with dried cloth after use of your jewelry to prevent the change of color and the qualities.
* Metal parts and clasps are rhodium plating or gold plating unless otherwise stated.