My popular "Adulting Achievements" designs are now available in widely-requested sticker sheets! These sheets are roughly 4x7.5 inches and each sticker is about .5 inches in diameter, the perfect size for your daily planner or Bullet Journal! (Individual stickers take up about a 2x2 square on the dot grid of my Leuchtturm 1917 notebook) Reward yourself for your achievements with fun stickers, because you are an adult, dammit, and you deserve fun stickers!
Each sheet includes 14 of the following designs:
I Got Out Of Bed!
I Paid My Bills!
I Took My Meds!
I Made A Phone Call!
I Took A Shower!
I Got Dressed!
That's 84 stickers total! Wow! These stickers are kiss-cut on white matte sticker paper. They are handmade, printed, and cut so may have some small imperfections. Colors may vary from your screen to the print.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
* All items are shipped via USPS. Domestic shipments are usually shipped via First Class Mail, but some larger items may be shipped Priority Mail. International shipments are done using USPS Air Mail.
* If you would like to upgrade your shipping, please notify me prior to making a purchase so I can calculate the new shipping amount for you.
* Most domestic shipments come with Delivery Confirmation free-of-charge. Insurance may be purchased if you would like- please notify me.
* I usually use new packaging materials when I can. Sometimes I use recycled mailers, tissue paper, baggies, or bubble wrap. All these items are always clean and in good condition!
* If you live in Waynesboro, PA or would like to travel to Waynesboro to pick up your item, please contact me to make arrangements. I am free most days. If possible, I can arrange to meet you in a public place to pick up your purchase. If you pick up in person, I will waive the shipping fee.
* I ship world-wide! (After all, geeks and nerds aren't just in the United States!) International buyers are responsible for any taxes/import fees/custom fees for their purchase. I do not mark any purchases as "Gift" on customs forms.
* I ship within 72 hours of purchase- usually sooner. If there will be a delay longer than this for any reason I will contact you to let you know.
* Custom items will be shipped within two weeks of approving an order, depending on the item this wait may be shorter or longer.
* I gladly ship to a gift address! Please include this information during the purchase!
* I accept PayPal and Etsy Direct Checkout and Etsy Gift Cards.
* I do NOT accept money orders or checks.
* Please contact me if you need to cancel a purchase for any reason. If your purchase has already been shipped, I will not be able to cancel the purchase until I receive the item back as a "Return to Sender" shipment.
Returns & exchanges
* You must contact me for a refund or exchange within 24 hours of receiving your purchase.
* Refunds will be offered if an item is not as described in the listing (i.e. wrong measurements, missing measurements, etc), or if damaged.
* Buyer is responsible for return postage on any returns or exchanges. Shipping fees will not be refunded for returns.
* Custom orders may not be returned.
* You may contact me using Etsy's conversation system (I am on Etsy most of the day, so for the fastest response, please use this option). You may also e-mail me at dynamite candy [at] gmail [DOT] com if you prefer. Please indicate that you are contacting about something in my Etsy shop if you e-mail me; I may accidentally delete your message if I don't recognize the subject.
* My home is smoke-free, and is sadly pet-free as well. Though I do work with horses several days a week.
- Will you be remaking your old button designs?
Some of the old buttons may be remade. However I now only have one inch buttons, so not all the old designs will be able to be remade. (Some of the old designs have too much text for such a small button)
- Why did you switch to a one inch button instead of the 2.5 inch buttons?
My old machine was becoming a pain to use- quite literally. I got rid of it, and just recently purchased a brand new Tecre machine. This unfortunately means that I can now only make one size of buttons!
Any other questions? Please contact me!