This is a digital file
This is a listing for three digital sheets of tiny popular literature dollhouse book covers. All of these are classic books, mostly from the 20th century, some from the 19th century (and earlier), including some of the most popular books in recent history! See list below.
Each book cover is saved in high quality, with clear images, carefully measured to fit standard book sizes. These are dust jackets, so you can fold them over your book covers, and the inside flaps have the book info, just like real dust jackets!
Dollhouse books come in several sizes, so I have included sheets of three different sized books, so you can mix and match! Each sheet has 24 books, and each sheet is the same, just a different size, for a total of 72 books! I like to have books of various sizes in my dollhouse, considering books on real-life bookshelves are all different sizes. It makes your dollhouse a little more real!
- Don Quixote by Cervantes
- Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
- Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice
- A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
- Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Poems by Edgar Allan Poe
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway
- Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
- Nineteen Eighty- Four by George Orwell
- War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Valley of the Dolls by Jacqueline Susann
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
- Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr, Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien
- The Two Towers by J. R. R. Tolkien
- Return of the King by J. R. R. Tolkien
- The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman
This is series one of my literature collection, see series two in my Etsy shop for more goodies!
The first three photos are the sheets you will be getting, the last two photos are examples of books I have made using my sheets, they're not necessarily any of the books in this listing. Just a peek for you to see how cute they are!
Sheet 1- 1/2" x 11/16" (.69 x 1.13)
Sheet 2- 5/8" x 11/16" (.69 x 1.38)
Sheet 3- 9/16" x 7/8" (.88 x 1.25)
If you're going to use real miniature books, just look for the measurements in the description.
OR you can make faux-books from foam board! Just cut it to size with an Xacto knife and glue your covers on. Great book shelf fillers!
I have lots more book covers available in my shop's dollhouse section! Witch books, children's books, horror books, classic literature, cult classics, antique poetry books, and a two collections of various antique victorian books!
This does not include actual books, it's three PDF files to print your own covers.
These are for personal use, please don't sell or distribute the files or images.
These are made with high resolution.
These are digital files, available to download after payment, see your receipt for information.
Printing: I recommend printing in high quality on regular paper, thicker paper, or on glossy presentation paper. Card stock is too thick, they won't fold correctly.
Important! Printing will vary from printer to printer. Experiment with your paper and printing quality for the best results. Print as many as you like!
Please do not sell or distribute these images in print OR digital form.
You might also like
More from this seller
I will accept Paypal or a money order for your purchase. I expect payment within one week of the sale.
Returns & exchanges
Refunds are not offered on custom orders, but if there is a problem with your order I will work with you to alter/fix/replace your item.
Custom orders are always considered, please contact me for details! \