• One half yard of Heather Grey Merino wool felt measures 18” x 36”.
• The Merino wool felt is manufactured in Europe and is certified safe for babies, adults and children.
• The 100% Merino wool felt is 1.1mm (3/69”) in thickness and weighs 15 ounces per linear yard.
• The Merino wool felt is non-raveling and easy to cut in any direction. No hemming or finish is required.
• Merino wool felt can be used for wool felt applique and other crafts and hobbies. The felt needles wonderfully by hand or machine.
• Dry clean for best results or spot clean with a damp towel. The felt will shrink when exposed to heat such as an iron or a dryer.
Please note: Items are available for pick-up by local customers. Customers may contact me prior to purchase to discuss this shipping option. If you agreement to pick-up, I will remove the shipping charges on the listing and then reserve it for you. I can also make the listing a custom order.
We make every effort possible to provide our customers with prompt and efficient shipping.
All orders are shipped via Canada Post mail within 1 – 2 business days of receipt of the order. Local customers may arrange to pick up their order and not pay shipping fees.
We are proud to offer fair shipping and handling fees. If the shipping cost is less than what is quoted and charged, we will issue a credit for the over-payment on shipping and handling.
We are not responsible for any custom fees or duties on international shipments.
Please note: Items are available for pick-up by local customers. Customers may contact me prior to purchase to discuss this shipping option. If in agreement to pick-up, I will remove the shipping charges on the listing and then reserve it for you. We can also make the listing a custom order.
If using a coupon, the following applies: once you add an item to your cart, click Apply shop coupon code above Item total..
Enter the coupon code and click Apply.
The coupon discount will adjust your order total.
We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard and PayPal.
Returns & exchanges
For a refund, returned products must be in new and unused condition and accompanied by proof of the date of delivery. Absolutely no refunds will be made for worn or used merchandise or returns later than 14 days from the date of your delivery. Returns must be accompanied with proof of purchase and delivery date.
We are not responsible for returns that are lost, damaged or destroyed in shipment. If you do not choose to return all merchandise with appropriate shipping documentation and insurance, you accept responsibility.
Please note that there is no return on cut lengths of fabric unless the fabric is flawed or damaged.
We welcome custom orders on our wool felt and fabric.