1. Spray water on the back of embroidery.
2. Place embroidery on garment.
3. Set iron temperature for cotton.
4. Cover embroidery with a piece of damp cloth.
5. Iron for 10-15 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out and iron until dry.
If you have any questions ,please feel free to contact me
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)