Cloth doll sewing patterns. THESE ARE INSTANT DOWNLOADABLE digital, epatterns.
This is a money saving TRIPLE pattern bundle saving you money by getting all three doll pattern tutorials at once. (Patterns are also available individually in shop).
- YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO SELL THESE FINISHED DOLLS IN YOUR OWN ETSY SHOP.
- PATTERN/TUTORIAL 1 Verity Hope Cloth Doll - With full step by step photographic instructions.
Verity Hope English cloth doll and felt animal PDF downloadable sewing pattern. Skill Level: Beginner - Intermediate
- A step by step PHOTOGRAPHIC tutorial and pattern to make a delightful cloth doll and little cat.
- Verity Hope is a cloth doll making project that will enchant you. She has a very pretty whimsical face that is easy to create with simple embroidery stitches.
- Her outfit is full of English country charm and will make you delve into your basket of favourite fabrics and lovely laces that you've been saving for something special. I used a much cherished ribbon embroidered fabric which created a nice effect for some of the clothing.
- She has an easy body construction with beautiful slim legs which can be made shorter or longer for two different doll heights.
- Her most treasured little soft toy that she holds can be made to bend.
This PDF pattern has FULL STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS with lots of photographs to guide and inspire detail.
Height of dolls: 39 - 43 cm (15 1/2 - 17”)
- PATTERN/TUTORIAL 2 Vintage Style Bunny Rabbit - - With full step by step photographic instructions.
- This vintage style bunny rabbit is a very appealing looking cloth bunny and a delight to make. The body is all in one so quick to sew and the face has simple yet effective hand embroidered features. You could still of course use buttons or toys eyes too.
- The bunny's costume design lends itself to a whole choice of fabrics. I used a linen mix but a pretty patchwork fat quarter would look delightful. Add little embellishments here and there and soon each rabbit will have their own individual charm for the lucky owner.
- This vintage style bunny rabbit is designed to sit but can easily be adapted to stand. Height: 40 cm (15”).
- PATTERN/TUTORIAL 3 Rosie Hope & Little Lucy PDF vintage style cloth doll pattern by - With full step by step photographic instructions.
- This is an instant download pattern to make TWO dolls.
- Skill Level: Beginner - Intermediate
- Rosie Hope and Little Lucy are two cloth doll making projects that will delight you in this one PDF pattern. Inspired by the romantic early 1900s, you will be taken through each stage of their creation and gain the skills to create beautiful embroidered faces and heart touching design.
- Rosie Hope and Little Lucy's outfit are full of whimsical English country charm and will urge you delve into that basket of treasured fabrics and lovely laces you've been saving for that special project.
- Both dolls share the same six piece body construction which has a charming old fashioned look. They are designed to sit.
- LAST IMAGE SHOWS MANY DOLLS THAT HAVE BEEN CREATED WITH THIS PATTERN.
- Rosie Hope is 35 cm (14"), Little Lucy is 19 cm (7 1/2")
- This charming PDF pattern has full STEP BY STEP PHOTOGRAPHIC INSTRUCTIONS to guide and inspire detail.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I accept payment by PayPal only. Payment to be received within 2 days of purchase please.
Returns & exchanges
Terms & Conditions A full refund minus postage is offered on goods that you would like to return. Notification of intent must be made in writing first using the contact link within 7 days of receipt of item if in the UK and 14 days of receipt of item if outside the UK. Please note that requests for refunds and exchanges after this time scale will be at our discretion and we reserve the right to refuse after this time.
Goods must be in unused condition with labels still intact.
A: You are allowed to make a small quantity (10 max) to sell at craft shows and on Etsy but I do require that any person that creates and sells a similar character or anything else from the kits, to add to their listing or hang tag - "The original character was designed by Susannah Dashwood, copyright 2012." Susannah Dashwood. Etsy ID: malphi, Website: www.susannahdashwood.com.
Please contact me if you are a Teacher and interested in using a kit or pattern as part of your sewing class and I will be glad to discuss this with you.