Absolutely Gorgeous French Antique Iron Door Lock made in the late 1700's/ early 1800's for a Manor or a Castle. It is a big lock heavy and complete with the original key! The little knob seen on the photo is the handle, just push it and it open! Locks like this one were used, still are, on the doors of Castles !
Will delight any amateur of antique locks or anyone looking for an original and beautiful piece of French Art!
We will dispatch your purchase within 2 days ( of course except week ends, and Mondays) by Colissimo. Collisimo is the express postal service in France, are included in Colissimo the tracking and the insurance. • Usually it takes 2 days delivery to France. • La Poste - Colissimo guaranties delivery from 5 to 8- working days to the following countries Germany, Austria, Belgium, Ireland, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Portugal, Luxembourg, Italia, Spain, Switzerland, U.S.A, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, China, South Korea and Singapor!
To the rest of the world it can take a bit longer, up to 2 weeks.
• please make sure you address is correct without misspelling or incomplete.
A Little explanation about the Colissimo Postal Fees.
There is one price under 0.5 kg, under 1kg, under 2kg and then under 5kgs and 10 kgs. So even if your item is , say, 2.5 kgs and about 0.5 for the packaging, so about 3 kgs, you have to pay the fee as if it were 5kgs. Because the postal fee is the one for the packages between 2kgs and under 5kgs.
That's why Very often, Combined shipping is less expensive.
I use the postal service called Colissimo, which includes insurance and tracking. This is for everyone's benefits. This way you know, I know , the parcel will arrive, when, and if anything happens to it during transport, you know you will be reimbursed.
* IMPORTANT NOTICE: If your parcel shows signs of damage ( damaged box etc) do not accept it as it is. Once the box, parcel, is open ( despite its visible signs of damage) you cannot be refunded if the article inside is damaged.
- If you are in E.U then you have two choices, OR you can accept the parcel as it is ( making sure you state it is dammaged on the post officer notice) OR you choose not to open it and it will be sent back to me, free of charge. Then we can see if the article is really damaged, in which case you will be refunded the cost of the item (only after the claim with the Colissimo service is submitted and successful) , minus the shipping fee. If the article inside is not damaged, then you can opt to have it resent, at your cost. - If you are outside E.U then it depends on your postal services, they all work differently.
Do not hesitate to message me for any additional queries, info or anything. I will do my best to make your purchase with us a good experience.
My shop accepts Paypal payments, fast, secure. If you don't have a Paypal account, opening one is very easy and quick. My goal is to make your shopping with us hassle-free. The item will be considered yours after payment is received.
Returns & exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additional return information
-Prices are negotiable and discount may be offered upon request ...
-Unfortunately there is no return policy in this shop. All the items you see are authentic antiques, pre-owned and pre- loved.
If you are unsure or want more details, I will be more than happy to answer any question.
I want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase!
- I try to photography each item as precisely as I can to show any flaws, any markings or else. If you are unsure just send me a message, and I will give you more details and/or photos.
- Pricing can vary depending on the country you are in. So if you want any combined shipping just let me know before " checking out" so I can calculate it for you