It's time to make room in the supply closet. I am posting numerous small lots of premium quality EPDM and silicone rubber jump rings.
silicone rubber rings are lightweight (1/2 the weight of aluminum), durable and give chainmaille a bit of stretch. They are shinier and more elastic than EPDM.
Each bag contains at least 50 or 100 rings by weight (depending on packet Size) of premium grade rubber rings manufactured in the USA. They have a 12 mm outside diameter (OD)/ 8mm inside diameter (ID) rings (approximately 1/2" OD x 5/16" ID) with an approximate thickness equivalence to 14 SWG (2mm).
Shipping is done through the United States Postal Service only. We try to ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, not counting holidays or weekends.
Items are shipped First Class (small items), or Priority Flat Rate (larger or multiple items) unless otherwise noted, or upgraded.
Everything is shipped with delivery confirmation and a tracking number will be sent once the shipping label has been printed.
Insurance is not included on any items. If you wish shipping insurance please contact me ahead of time so that I may put up a custom listing for you.
If you would like to upgrade your shipping please contact us ahead of time so that we may put up a custom listing for you.
International: We ship International at the cheapest available rate unless otherwise noted. We have no control over International Customs and cannot be held responsible if your package is held. We will provide tracking information to the extent practicable, but tracking may not be available once the package leaves US borders.
Items are shipped as Merchandise with the actual declared value only, no exceptions.
Currently we accept payment via PayPal and most major credit cards. Any order not paid for within 5 business days will be canceled.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Additional return information
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase within 21 days of of receipt, return it for a full refund. You must e-mail us at email@example.com before shipping package back. Purchaser is responsible for return postage.
Any item may be returned for an in store credit up to 45 business days from purchase. Again, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Purchaser is responsible for return postage. After 45 days, the item is no longer eligible for return or refund.
"Custom", "One of a Kind", "Discontinued" or "Closeout" items may be returned within 21 days for in-store credit only.
Our workmanship and materials are warrantied unconditionally for 6 months, if our products fail because of our actions or inactions, and they may be returned for replacement or repair free of charge. If our products fail because of something you did or didn't do, then we'll be happy to fix them, but there may be a cost. Purchaser is responsible for shipment to us for repair. After the initial 6 months, repairs or modifications can be provided at a negotiated cost. Contact us in advance.
Evil Genius Design's Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does EGD offer custom orders? Of course we do! We will be happy to negotiate anything you might be interested in. Custom orders must be 100% pre-paid to commence work and at least 3 weeks lead time prior to shipping.
2. Can items be modified or resized? Of course, within reason. Additional costs may apply (as stated in listings). Send us an email inquiry and we'll be happy to discuss options.
3. Do you do wholesale? Yes, we do wholesale. We do have minimum orders for wholesale. If you have a physical shop and would like to inquire about wholesale please feel free to email us @ email@example.com. We use a standard wholesale pricing formula to cover materials and labor.
4. How do you set your prices? We source our materials from Fair Trade Suppliers who pay their workers and suppliers a fair, living wage. We also believe in paying ourselves a fair wage for your labor. Our items are handmade and our pricing is scaled to cost of living in Canada and the United States. We do not try to compete with mass-market pricing.
5. What guarantees do you offer? See Refund Policy
5. What type of warranty do you offer on your items? See Refund Policy above.
6. When do you ship? All items purchased and paid for between Monday through Thursday, will be shipped on Fridays. Items purchased and paid Friday through Sunday, will be shipped on Tuesdays.