diy lowpoly Rooster cross stitch hard Modern embroidery low poly polygonal cross-stitch low polygon modern cross stitch advanced big bird
This is a digital file
You instantly download both:
--> Wall art: dimensions 1024 x 1024 px
--> Modern cross stitch pattern
Contemporary cross stitch pattern with polygon effect.
~ About the pattern ~
* Large counted cross stitch pattern. Size: 100 by 100 stitches.
* 43 colors of DMC floss.
* Three quarter and quarter stitches are widely used in this pattern. Challenge your cross stitching skills with this project!
~ Recommendations ~
* Fabric Count: 14 threads per inch (Aida 14)
* Stitched Area:
7-1/4 inches (18.1cm) wide
7-1/4 inches (18.1cm) high
* Fabric Size (with allowance for finishing/framing):
15 inches (38cm) wide
15 inches (38cm) high
* Suggested number of strands to stitch with: 2
~ What you get ~
One archive file with three PDFs inside, including
* One large page of the pattern (A1 format) for a wide format printer (A1/A2). Otherwise you can zoom in some details right on your computer/tablet.
* Nine pages of the pattern in A4 format - for a regular printer.
* A color key with suggested stitches.
If you have any questions, please ask me. I'll be glad to answer.
Personal use only.
Please do not sell or redistribute my patterns.
You might also like
More from this seller
- Other Method