This is a digital file
Please note: This listing is for a CROCHET PATTERN to make the pictured doll and NOT FOR A FINISHED ITEM
This pattern is availabe in ENGLISH, FRENCH, DUTCH, SPANISH and GERMAN language.
This listing is for an extensive PDF file which contains full instructions for crocheting and finishing off the doll JOYA.
The pattern contains a lot of detailed step-by-step photographs along with full pattern instructions and tips for crocheting, jointing and finishing neatly.
Only the earflap hat, the hoodie west and the scarf of the doll are removable. All other clothes are fix connected with the doll.
This pattern uses US crochet terms.
F i n i s h e d S i z e:
approx 12”/30 cm
What you will need:
M a t e r i a l s:
That`s the yarn I used:
• sport - 5 ply, 100% Cotton yarn (1.78 ounces = 137 yards/50 grams = 125 meters), 6 different colors
• sport - 5 ply, 100 % Alpaca yarn (1.76 ounces = 183 yards/50 grams = 167 meters), 5 different colors
• sport - 5 ply, 75% Wool, 25% Polyamide (1.76 ounces = 142 yards/50 grams = 130 meters), 5 different colors
• fingering - 4 ply, 75% Wool, 25% Polyamide (1.76 ounces = 224 yards/50 grams = 205meters), 1 color
• Toy stuffing
• 2 black safety eyes, Ø 6 mm
• strong thread resistant (dental floss)
N o t i o n s:
• Hook size US 1½ (2.5 mm), US 2½ (3.0 mm) and US 4 (3.5 mm)
• Tapestry needles (usual and long)
• Sewing needle
• Stitch marker
• optional: wooden spoon/chopstick and clamping scissor to simplify the filling
Copyright, Carola Herbst, CAROcreated, 2010-2016
All rights reserved
All images and designs, including the name and description of this pattern, are the intellectual property of CAROcreated / Carola Herbst. The pattern is for personal use only. The pattern or parts of it may be not reproduced, redistributed, resold, translated, published (online or printed), altered, shared or posted (for sale or free) over the internet or offline!
You are welcome to sell finished creation using my pattern - in limited serie and handmade by you. Please include a link or reference to my shop www.etsy.com/de/shop/CAROcreated , if you will list it on internet.