This listing is for an instant digital download of printable wine tags.
Included in your purchase:
• One 8.5 x 11” PDF file of three different wine tag designs, for easy, at-home printing.
Each wine tag measures 2.5 x 7.5".
*****PLEASE READ THE BELOW DIRECTIONS*****
• After purchasing, download the file to your computer.
• Print at home or at a local print shop onto 8.5 x 11” white cardstock (found at office supply stores and specialty paper stores).
• Make sure to print the file out in landscape format.
• Cut the tags out along the edge of the designs.
• Cut out the circle opening. I like to use a craft knife and slowly cut around the circle, but you can also use scissors. If using scissors, a small pair is easier to handle. Just cut a vertical slit from the top edge of the tag to the circle opening, and then cut the circle.
• Score and fold along the dotted line.
• Attach to the neck of a wine bottle.
Please note that colors may not print exactly how they appear on screen. For best results, make sure your printer isn’t low on ink, and print on a bright white cardstock.
You may print as many copies of these tags as you would like for your personal use only. These tags are not to be re-sold or distributed.