Here's a great little sale for you! The print you get is a surprise. It's from all of the left over vinyl cuttings I have that I will never use making it a great opportunity for you to get a cute little monogram for fairly cheap!
****Just leave your monogram and decided if you want it to be the regular circle letters or if you would like to have the script letters! Enjoy!
Get it now while you can before I run out!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Our items need processing time in addition to shipping time to arrive to you. This is common amongst all shops on Etsy. If you need an item by a certain date, Please put this in a message (BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER) and we will do our best to try and work with you and your time frame.
The shop makes orders in the order in which we receive them.
Everything is made to order just for you! Please be patient with shipping and just know that your goods are in the making! 😊
ALSO, if you do not provide me with all of the given information needed to make your decal (such as monogram or color/print) I will not be able to begin processing your order until I recieve this information. SO, if it takes you 5 days to reply to me with them given information, it will take the given two weeks PLUS your five days!
Returns & exchanges
Because products are customized, no returns or exchanges. Please make sure that you provide the correct information when placing your order, refunds are NOT given unless it is a problem on our side.
There is a 12 Hr Cancellation Policy -- If the order is requested to cancel within 12 hours, the shop will approve it. After 12 hours the cancelation will be declined due to the fact the shop is already processing your order.
-If interested in a custom order please send me a message and i would be more than glad to help you out! The possibilities are endless!
-We are not held responsible at the fault of buyer when applying a decal and they are not happy with their application. These are the steps for applying a decal:
1. Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water.
2. Prepare the sticker for application by firmly rubbing a credit card across the clear transfer tape. This removes any air bubbles that may have formed and makes the sticker cling to the transfer tape.
3. Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If the sticker clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat step 2.
4. Slowly lower the sticker onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card.
5. Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4.