Pair (2) ELK antler burr Cabinet Pulls / handles. Perfect for all type of cabinety styles and crafts! 6d
You will receive a pair (2) ELK burr pulls (approx. 2 1/2" - 3 1/2" long and 1 1/2" - 2 1/2" deep) as shown in the pictures. If you have a preference on which ones you'd like, let me know. The screws provided will acomodate up to a 1" thick door. If you need longer screws, just let me know. If you need more than i have listed, I can make them for you and list them on a seperate listing.
We decided to start making dog chews and antler craft items after years of collecting deer and elk antlers here in Northwest Montana. All antlers are natural shed antlers,meaning that they fall off every spring and regrow through the summer. My family and I spend numerous hours searching the woods for these allusive sheds. We (myself, my wife and our three children (2 girls and one boy) love the outdoors and decided this would be a great way to reuse these sheds. All funds from the sell of these chews will go towards their college fund!! As parents, this is a way that we can help our children appreciate the outdoors and hopefully create a passion that will last a lifetime!! Thanks again for your consideration of our products. Take a look at our other listing as our inventory will change weekly.
* 100% Natural ANTLER - No Additives.
* Will not clog up your chewing dog's digestive system like ropes, rubber, bark, rocks.
* No Colors to stain your carpet
* No chemicals like plastic chews, heavy starches or artificial flavors.
* Full of natural minerals
* No Splintering, Long Lasting- Great for Dogs that love to chew.
* Come from Wild Deer and Elk as they naturally shed their antlers once a year.
* All antlers are Cut and Sanded to prevent sharp points.
* Also good for your small pets that need to gnaw on items to keep their teeth from overgrowing!!
Or place near your squirrel feeder and watch the critters find them.
**** We try our best to describe the grade of each of our antlers. This is particularly important to determine the correct sizing for your dog. Our grades are as follows:
#1 Grade A antlers - Brown to Light brown / white with no visible cracking or other surface defects - Longer lasting and greater life chew; perfect for an aggressive chewer or puppy!
#2 Grade A antlers - White with visible hairline cracking - Great for elderly dogs or dogs that get bored easily; horn slightly softer and easier to break down.
#3 Grade antlers - White chalky - not suitable for chews!
* All chews have the potential to be a choking hazard. As with any chew, supervision is always advised. If your pet has any issues with these chews or any other chew, take away and discard immediately.
* Antler chews and other hard chews have been known to cause tooth fractures. If your pet is elderly or has sensitive teeth, we suggest using the #2 grade antler (these are slightly softer due to laying in the sun longer).
* Once the chew has become small from excessive chewing, discard remaining chew to reduce risk of choking. This is true of all chews (whether rawhide, plastic or antler).
We ship out every day! These will all be shipped out with flat rate boxes / envelopes from our local USPS store. We try our best to ship these as quickly as we can and pass along the actual shipping cost (unlike others that reduce the price of their chews, but increase the price of their shipping). We are happy to combine shipping, so please wait to make final payment until we send out your final invoice.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)