This button was found in a lot of vintage and antique buttons. I do not know if this is made of glass or is stone. It reminds me of highly polished Jasper and due to the unevenness of the edges looks like it may have been hand cut--not sure! There are areas of imperfection along the edges and am not sure if they are chips or how it was made. Please see pictures for visual details. Regardless, it is beautiful with its stripes and warm, rich coloring. It has a metal shank. The metal piece that goes through the hole has a slight wiggle to it--not a tight fit in the hole. The button measures approximately 7/8"/22mm in diameter.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Shipping is FREE to US addresses unless otherwise written. A tracking number will be put on the package, and the number will be sent to you for assurance that shipment has indeed been made and so that you may track the package's whereabouts. Neither insurance nor priority mail is available unless you are willing to pay extra for it. I will send item(s) off via the USPS First Class Mail within 3-5 business days after payment.
Other than to US addresses, at this time I am only shipping to Canada. There are various shipping fees based upon what the item is. Shipment will be made via the U.S. Postal Service. A customs number will be put on the package, and that number will be sent to you for assurance that shipment has indeed been made. If you wish insurance, you must pay extra for this before shipment is made. Please note that I cannot guarantee delivery to you once package has been shipped and has left the United States, and I cannot not give you your money back if the package never makes it to you.
Foreign Customers: It is illegal and wrong for me to alter the customs form in any way to reflect a lower merchandise total amount and/or mark on the customs form that the items you purchased are a "gift" instead "merchandise". What you pay (other than shipping costs) is what I will mark on the customs form. Nor will I ship items in
separate packages. Please do not ask me to do something illegal.
1) Credit cards and Paypal are accepted, and payment with your credit card is safe and secure through Etsy and Paypal.
2) Payment deadline: Payment must be made within two days of commitment to purchase OR you must "convo" me within 24 hours telling me on what day you will pay me. If these criteria are not met, I will cancel your order. I am willing to reserve an item or items for you only if you tell me by what date you will order and pay for the item(s). I have the right to cancel an order for any reason at any time.
3) Cancellations: If you wish to cancel an order, please contact me within 24 hours of purchase.
4) Thank you for the offers, but I do not barter.
5) RESERVED LISTINGS: I am happy to reserve items for you, but you must communicate with me. If you do not tell me a specific time frame in which you will make a purchase and/or do not respond to my "convos" asking if you are still interested in an item, I will keep the RESERVED status on the listing(s) for two (2) weeks. If you do not purchase after two weeks with non response or two weeks after the original specific time frame of purchase you gave me, I will assume you are no longer interested in the item(s) and will take the RESERVED status off so that others may purchase.
Returns & exchanges
1) Vintage/Antique: Many of my pieces are vintage and/or antique--that means they are old, have been used, and show signs of age. I describe the items well. Please do not expect the pieces to be pristine. Other than very gentle and minimal cleaning if necessary, I do not clean and/or polish vintage jewelry and other items but rather leave that for the purchaser to do.
2) Handmade/Embellished: Most pieces are one-of-a-kind. Much thought and design have gone into my hand made pieces and vintage jewelry art work, so please kindly DO NOT COPY my designs, ideas, or creations. Thank you for your understanding!
Should in the rare event I happen to allow a return:
1) It must be returned in the original packaging that I shipped it to you in (i.e. same box) within two weeks of your correspondence to me/my response to you; otherwise, the return agreement is not valid, and I will not accept the return and not refund your money.
2) The item(s) must be returned in the same condition as sent--no parts missing, no broken parts due to neglect on your part, etc. or I will not accept the return and will not refund your money.
3) You must inform me the item(s) have been sent and provide a tracking number.
4) I will not refund any shipping expenses.
Once an item or items have been shipped and I have sent you notification with a tracking number attesting to this, I am not responsible for its physical delivery to you since that part is completely out of my hands. I cannot offer a refund for nondelivery.