- CAVALRY'S HERE! - This is a fanmade variation of Tracer's armor designed for male cosplayers who portait genderbent versions: the Male Tracer Armor Set contains a new chest armor, gauntlets, goggles and new boots! The set also contains templates to build thermoforming molds for the domed surfaces of the armor, such as the goggles and the gauntlets sides!
Here you can see the Making Of of the original armor built out of foam: www.facebook.com/pg/cosplus3d/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1116064191763292
- PEPAKURA FILE - This article is a series of pepakura files, interactive 3D/2D template files that can be printed and assembled to build a 3D object - it's basically like 3D printing stuff out of your ordinary inkjet printer and your hands!
- MATERIALS AND PAPER FORMAT - This file is suitable for use with foam and comes in both letter and A4 paper format.
- WEARABILITY - These files are wearable: the model has been designed and scaled thinking of it as a costume, in order to attain the best wearability possible while keeping the best proportions and the most captivating look. The files can still be edited with Pepakura Designer in order to rescale them or modify the 2D template to fit your needs!
- LICENSE - These files are sold under the terms of the Creative Commons - No Derivatives License (CC-ND), so these are just intended for personal use of the buyer. Sharing or reselling these files, even if modified, is not allowed. However you can still share and sell the result of your work with these files in the shape of the manifactured real object derived from the templates.
Looks awesome, should not have much trouble converting this to be 3d printable
Dec 30, 2017 by Shane Fenton
Otra maravillosa compra, hermoso diseño y fantástico unfold para foam.