This is a digital file
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
This listing includes 4 apothecary labels. The digital file will be zipped, and it contains both a PDF & JPEGs.
This is the Tiki series which includes labels for:
• Coconut Husk Fibers
• Macadamia Nuts
• Sugar Cane
• Pineapple Cores
The label files are 300 dpi and the size of each label is approx. 3.1" wide x 4.8" tall.
HOW YOU WILL GET YOUR ORDER:
Once payment is confirmed, digital files will automatically be sent to the e-mail you are registered with at Etsy in one ZIP file. Download and extract the ZIP file included in your order to receive everything listed above.
The watermarks shown on the listing photos will be removed on the files that you receive, as well as the background graphics to provide a print friendly image.
The Etsy license allows you to:
• Print labels to incorporate into your personal projects such as decorative potion bottles, props, decorations and as scrap book clip art.
• Print up to 100 of each label design for commercial use, as long as the product being sold is part of a crafted project such as labels on an apothecary bottle and not a stand alone product. This even allows you to sell these transformed items on Etsy.
The Etsy license does NOT allow you to:
• Sell, distribute or give away digital images of the files individually or as a whole, or any printed versions of these files that are in their original form.
• Mass produce products which use these images, aside from the exception listed above.
• Post the digital files or make them available for digital download.
• Claim copyright on the purchased graphics
• Transfer any part of this license to another person or organization.
This product was made using photos and illustrations found in the public domain and determined to have no known copyrights. Every effort was made to do adequate research to guarantee that all public domain claims were legitimate. However, When purchasing this product please use it at your own risk; particularly when using it for commercial purposes.
If you are the owner of an original image that has been infringed on by this product, or are aware of any copyrights that might have been infringed upon by any image used to create this product, please let me know. I will immediately look into the validity of your claim and remove the listing if your claim is found to be legitimate.
I recommend printing on 100lb text- gloss or matte paper. If you use an uncoated stock like bond or offset, the color images will look dull. If you have spent a lot of time getting the an apothecary bottle to look just right, don’t you want your label to “pop?” Coated sheets also tend to handle a greater variety of glues without the worry of seep through or discoloring.
If you need to reduce the size of the images, just calculate the amount of the reduction and input it in your print dialog box. You can enlarge the images slightly, but they are 300dpi. The larger you print (beyond 100%), the less quality your labels will have. For enlargements you will not be able to fit the whole file on an 8.5” x 11” sheet. If you want to print each label at a different size to fit on specific bottles, you can put them on a page layout program, crop them and size them individually.
FURTHER DISTRESSING OPTIONS:
The labels already have a distressed look designed into them, but you can also add more aging effects by cutting the edges unevenly or making them ragged with sandpaper. If a label has a dark edge, you can run a black permanent felt marker edge along the side of the label to hide the white sheet edge.