Sashiko Style Modern Cross Stitch Gusset Pouch PDF Downloadable Pattern
This is a digital file
The Sashiko Style Gusset Pouch gives you a graphic look like traditional Japanese sashiko stitching, with the ease of an aida cloth grid. The straight stitching works up very quickly, giving you a lot of look in a short time!
The detailed directions walk you through the stitching, even if you've never cross-stitched before. Four pages of illustrated directions guide you through the assembly so you can produce a professional bag, even if you've never inserted a zipper.
It measures 9" by 6" by 2.5" deep, and it makes a nice small clutch or makeup bag. It's stitched on 14 count aida using DMC floss.
The PDF includes:
- B&W chart
- Suggested stitching order, great for novices
- Four pages of detailed assembly directions with illustrations so you can make a great bag even if you've never inserted a zipper
- The clever assembly method means you don't need to print pattern pieces
- Tips to make sure your seams line up perfectly
- Cross Stitch Basics, including four pages of full instructions, tips, and hints
This listing is for a PDF pattern only, available for immediate download.