One Kilo - 10 - 100 gram bags certified organic Rajasthani henna
This is a listing for 10 boxes 100 grams of Organic Rajasthani Henna Powder, dark staining Summer 2016 crop. Expires June 2019. You get a price discount to $8.00 per box if you buy 10 boxes (One kilo).
This box of Henna will make up 355 grams of Henna paste. Enough paste to dye your short hair permanently (2 boxes for medium hair and 3 for long) or for 15 Henna cones.
You can make up the whole box at once or half the recipe. Henna paste can be stored for up to 6 months in the freezer. Up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Recommended that you store your Henna powder in a cool dark place.
If you are local to Whatcom or Skagit Counties in Washington State, we can arrange a drop off, a pick up at the Bellingham Farmers Market. When delivery is made your shipping fees will be refunded.
Please request local delivery in the comments. Thank you
Recipe as follows:
Rajasthani Henna attracts more moisture to it than Jamilla, it is also stringier and is really great for Moroccan work.
1. 100 grams of Henna Powder
2. 1 cup of liquid. ½ lemon juice ½ pure water – hold a bit back
3. 1 t of white sugar. NOTE: +/- depending on dryness v. humidity
4. 1 ½ T of Henna Moon Celestial oil or same of a combination of Tea Tree/Lavender oil. NOTE: Use ONLY pure essential oils. Any carrier oil in the mix will cause the Henna to bleed.
5. Rajasthani takes longer to terp. I have left it for 24+ hours before. On a hot day it could take 6 hours, a cold day 2 days. Test at 6-12 hours intervals.