This is a digital file
Self tie bow tie pdf Four leaf clover Pdf bowtie tutorial Pdf bow ties Wedding bowtie pdf Bow tie tutorial Pdf bowtie pattern Diy bowtie pdf Saint patricks day To make bowtie pdf Bow tie how to Adjust bow tie pdf
--IMPORTANT! Actual Bow Tie is not included! Included are PDF Sewing Patterns and detailed Instructions for them.--
GET THE SET and SAVE MONEY: http://etsy.me/2q0rBpr.
Be prepared for the St Patrick’s Day! Show off his Irish Pride!
*Size (dimensions): 4.5"x2.5".
**If you’d like to buy actual bow tie from the same fabric as in the picture, send a private message to me. I’ll create a listing so you can pay for it. Currently I have the same bow tie available. Bow tie packaged in a nice gift bag.
Download these precise patterns and detailed instructions now, to create an Irish style bow tie right on time for the holiday! This should be a great addition to His/Her celebration attire!
While the patterns themselves come to your hands immediately as you buy them, you’ll need some time to buy the right fabric, understand the instructions and sew the bow tie itself, and the holiday is close!
I have bought the fabric displayed in Jo-Ann store, and they have plenty of those to choose from!
Moreover, since this pattern works for any fabric, you can use it whenever you need to make a bow tie for any other occasions. If you need a bow tie for other occasions and for every day use, I recommend buying other fabrics like cotton, linen (great choice for summer), fine wool (suitable for rainy weather).
This pattern is distinct from the others in two ways:
- It has adjustable strap. This means it can fit any neck. This makes it shareable among several family members, or you can present it to someone without prior knowledge of the size of the neck.
- It’s made by an experienced tailor. I sew men’s shirts and bow ties for several years now, and all of my clients were happy with the bow ties made from this pattern.
The package includes five PDF documents: 2 documents with the patterns and 4-page step by step instructions with color photos. You can print them on a standard Letter-size paper. Please make sure you print the patterns original-sized, as opposed to “Fit to paper”. Printing instructions are also included.
Instructions step by step shows how to cut out and make a bow tie using a different colors of fabrics or a single coloring fabric if you want. You can use a different textures and species of the fabric also. Enclosed is also the bow tie tying instruction.
Recommendations about cutting of the fabric:
- You'll receive the best results if cutting diagonally, under 45 degrees angle. This works especially well for checked or striped fabrics. This increases the fabric consumption, though, so you'll need a piece approximately 25" long and 25" wide for a standard size bow tie.
- If you decide to cut the fabric along the selvage, you'll need a piece 26" (long) and 11" (wide) . If you decide to cut the fabric along the thread (across the selvage), you'll need a piece 11" (long) and 43" (wide) . Interfacing is mandatory.
__What time is required to sew a bow tie? It should take about 2-3 hours if you have some sewing skills, and more time if you just start. Detailed instructions included with this patterns make sewing process predictable and entertaining.
__What sewing skill level is required? I have created the guidelines for Intermediate level tailors, who have done several projects already and are familiar with common operations. Readers of this level will be comfortable with the level of detail in the instructions.
__What’s about entry level tailors? Of course, I encourage you to try it!
The instructions contain both textual material and color photos. This means that if something in the text is unclear, you can make it the same way as it in the pictures. And if you still have hard time completing the project, I encourage you to contact me and I’ll try to help. You’ll have my contacts on the patterns. In exceptional cases I can conduct a skype lesson for a small fee.
__What supplies are required?
- 2 paper patterns;
- 1 piece of fabric;
- 1 piece of fusible (iron-stick) interfacing;
- Bow tie hardware (you can buy it cheap at ebay.com or aliexpress.com or visit this page http://etsy.me/2nHFvsz);
- Scissors (I use separate ones for paper and fabric);
- Thin needle;
- Sewing machine.
If you like the patterns, please help to promote my store MarinaPatterns.
I accept PayPal and Credit Card payments. PayPal is more preferable since you’ll get your patterns quicker.
Your PDF patterns are delivered via Instant Download. After your payment is processed, you will receive an email from Etsy with a link to the download. You can also download your file by going to the "Your Account" - "Purchase" – then select the invoice for the transaction.
Refunds and Exchanges
The store does not accept returns or exchanges. I carefully design the materials to be understandable and easy to follow for anyone. It happens, however, that something is not as clear as you would like it to be. Please immediately contact me in such case. My contacts are on each pattern piece. Please do this before leaving any feedback, I will be more than happy to assist.
I value your feedback and will improve and learn from it, so you can implement your ideas and have magnificent results.
Thank you for visiting!