This is a digital file
The Love of Cables Pillow is something I created to show how much I love cables and love creating new designs with them. Cables form a delicate heart shape with twists going up the sides and across the back. The pillow can be knit as either a removable pillow cover with a button flap closure or a fully enclosed pillow with stuffing. It makes a beautiful accent for the home or a great gift for someone you love!
The finished dimensions are approximately 12” by 12” (30.5 by 30.5 cm).
* Approximately 390-420 yards of worsted weight yarn.
* Cable needle.
* 2 stitch markers of different colors.
* Tapestry needle to weave in ends.
If making a pillow cover with a button flap:
* 12” x 12” (30.5 x 30.5 cm) pillow form.
* 4 approximately 1” (25.4 mm) diameter buttons.
* Needle and matching thread to attach buttons.
If making a closed pillow without a flap:
* Stuffing or a 12” x 12” (30.5 x 30.5 cm) pillow form.
NOTE: This listing is for a knitting PATTERN ONLY, not a finished product.