PDF tutorial pendant magnolia Polymer clay pendant tutorial Japanese pendant inro tutorial Magnolia pendant
This is a digital file
This tutorial is offered in English and Russian.
This PDF tutorial contains more than 125 photos in 45 pages and the detailed description of the working process.
Wonderfully beautiful pendant with magnolia flowers is made in Japanese painting technique.
Tender background of the pendant in combination with snow-white flowers gives a feeling of calmness and meditativeness…
In this tutorial You will:
-find out what the pendant-inro is and will try to make it
- master the technique of Skinner Blend from the polymer clay
- learn to model rather realistic magnolia flowers
- see how to make the beads -lenticels
- master creating of pendant-box-inro
- create effective and unusual pendant-inro
The tutorial will be downloadable immediately once it has been purchased.
I am happy to help you with any questions you may have in the process of modelling.
The tutorial cannot be re-sold, reproduced or shared without my permission.