This is a digital file
Homeberries Angel Cross Memorial. This is a SVG, DXF, EPS, and JPEG digital download cutting file, which can be imported to a number of paper crafting programs.
With this purchase, you will receive a zipped folder containing this image (a clean image without the watermark) in SVG, DXF, EPS, and JPEG form, suitable for use in Cricut Design Space, Sure Cuts A Lot, Make The Cut, and the Silhouette Basic and/or Designer Edition.
PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR MACHINE’S ABILITY TO USE THESE FORMATS. For Silhouette Cameo, you must have the Designer Edition to use the SVG file. If you do not have it, you will need to use the DXF file.
These files are for PERSONAL and SMALL BUSINESS COMMERCIAL (up to, but not exceeding 100 products) use in creating physical products.
Files MAY be used for the following:
1. Creating physical items for your personal use.
2. Creating items for your small business use for use up to 100 times on products such as coffee mugs, decals, t-shirts, blankets, in scrapbooks, and on cards.
3. You may use my designs as a graphic overlay on personalized greeting cards.
Files MAY NOT be used for the following:
1. Reselling as a digital file or as your own work (this includes parts of the file in any way)
2. Selling as part of a clipart or digital paper set
3. Posting as a digital file online.
4. Posting as an image only online UNLESS it is posted with your watermark through the design image.
5. Sharing the file with anyone. This includes gifting, sharing, or selling the digital files through email, USB, Facebook, Google, Private Messaging, or any other way.
6. Uploading to any Print on Demand site (including, but not limited to sites such as Zazzle, Merch by Amazon, Printful, CafePress, etc).
7. Copying or creating items that look very similar to my designs.
8. Selling my designs as a wholesaler, or selling items using my designs to other companies to sell.
I am NOT responsible for trademark violations if you purchase and sell a phrase which is trademarked in the category in which you are selling it. I advise you to properly and thoroughly research trademarks. You can find out if the phrase is trademarked by going to the TESS Trademark database ( http://bit.ly/2v8DYzi ) and doing a search.
Please note that this is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD file with no physical product included. Due to the electronic nature of the file, NO REFUNDS will be given. Therefore, please make sure you check (and double-check!) the file type you need prior to making your purchase.
Thank You and Happy Crafting!
You might also like
More from this seller
Due to the nature of instant downloads, you will need to pay prior to receiving any files. Once you pay, your files will appear within 1-3 minutes after the purchase process is complete. If it does not appear, or you have any trouble with your downloads, please let me know and I will either send the files via email to you or link you back to the download page to try again. Unfortunately, sometimes Etsy's servers have blips in the system and that can cause problems with instant downloads. But I'll get you taken care of no matter what the issue may be. I'm happy to help you!
Returns & exchanges
Due to the nature of instant downloads, I do not offer refunds. As such, please ensure that you can use the file type you are purchasing. If you require an alternate file type, please contact me BEFORE purchasing so that I can create a custom order for you. Per Silhouette policy, I cannot offer .studio files. If you have the Basic Silhouette design studio, you can use DXF files, which are offered in each of my listings.
These files are available for PERSONAL and SMALL BUSINESS COMMERCIAL USE.
However, you MAY NOT:
- use any part of these files to resell digitally in any format
- share or sell these files for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to, selling my designs on sites like Zazzle or Cafe Express.
I am happy to help with instant download files after your purchase, but please read the following FAQs before contacting me:
Very Helpful FAQs for Electronic files:
Q: I downloaded the files but I can't find them on my computer.
A: The files will be wherever you have them directed to go in your browser's settings. I have mine set up to notify me before each download so I can pick the folder each file is downloaded into. Some people have it set up to go into a folder called Downloads. Since every computer is different, I can't tell you where your files are, you need to know where they are downloaded to.
Q: When I click on the file, I get an error message and the file won't open.
A: First, you must unzip the files you downloaded. Then, you should open your software and open the file from there. If you double click on a dxf file, nothing will happen because your computer doesn't know what program you want to use it with. If you simply double click on an svg file, it will open a picture of the file in Internet Explorer. You must open or import files from within the software you're using.
Q: Can I use your designs to make items to sell?
A: Yes, you may use the file to create unlimited projects to cut and/or print items for personal use and to sell. You MAY NOT share, give, or sell the actual digital file(s).
Q: Can I get a refund if the file doesn't work with my software?
A: No, unfortunately, there are no refunds on electronic files. It is your responsibility to know what software you have and what type of files you can and cannot open with that software. Files have been tested extensively before listing.
Q; What if I still need help opening or using the files?
A: If you still have questions, convo me and include the following information:
1. Whether or not you unzipped the files
2. Whether you are using a Mac or PC
3. What software you are using, and what version (If Silhouette Studio, are you using Designer Edition?)
4. What steps you have taken so far.
Telling me these things initially saves a lot of back and forth and I'm able to help you much faster. There are also tons of YouTube videos out there for help with your software if you can't reach me after hours.
Q: When are you available to help?
A: I try to be available to help every week day, but as I have a family whom I love and enjoy spending time with, I may not answer right away - especially if your message is sent late at night. I am available to answer questions any day, however, I try not to work on Saturdays and don't work on Sundays.