This is a digital file
*******PDF PATTERN for Owl flip-top Mitts.***********
This is a lovely pattern - it is warm, thanks to the chunky/bulky yarn, and quick to knit up. Flip-top means fingers can be covered and snug, or free for fiddly tasks. The instructions are written line by line and have British/American terms throughout.
SKILL LEVEL - Intermediate. Very easy cable - even if you have never cabled before, this cable is dead easy but you will need a cable needle! Photos are included where necessary to help with knitting the flap and sewing up.
SIZES - One adult size fits most – shorter or longer options included.
• 1 x 100g ball of Stylecraft Life Chunky yarn in Oatmeal, or Olive. OR Berroco Vintage Chunky Mochi or Misty.
(Most chunky/bulky yarns work well with this pattern, but check your tension/gauge).
• 5.5mm (UK5 - USA9 ) and 6.5mm (UK3 – USA10.5) knitting needles.
• A cable needle.
• 4 small brown/black buttons approx 11mm(3/8in) for his eyes, or a small amount of black yarn. 2 larger buttons for the flap.
• A tapestry needle and a needle for cotton thread and matching cotton thread.
All patterns and photographs are copyrighted and are not to be copied or reproduced. Items made may be sold for profit (on a small scale only), but please credit TheLonelySea and include a link to my shop in your listing or at point of sale. Thank you.
Patterns cannot be returned or refunded, owing to their nature, but I am always willing to help, so if you have a problem, please convo me.
For more patterns, please visit >>>>>>>>>>>>>
You might also like
More from this seller
PAYMENT - I accept payment through Paypal, credit or debit card, and Etsy gift tokens.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
READY KNITS can be returned in original condition, at the buyers expense, for a full refund if unsuitable. Please note all washing instructions, as I don't refund if it has shrunk in the wash! 😊