Organic Catnip Seed Bombs. Heirloom - Edible - Perennial! 80 days to maturity!
A medicinal and ornamental plant. Dry leaves for tea or a year round cat treat. Leave the flowers as a treat for the bees! Can be started 8-10 weeks before setting out. Grows well in containers for patio or balcony gardening!
Suitable for growing in all areas of North America!
* Six seed bombs per recyclable clamshell
* Each seed bomb measures approximately 1.25 inches
* Clamshell measures 5x4.5x1.5 inches
* Black and White washi tapes seals the clamshell closed, but may differ in pattern
Each seed bomb is made with post-consumer paper and hand-selected, high-quality, non-GMO seeds. The seeds are protected by the paper and only need to be placed on top of soil, not covered by soil. As the seeds germinate, the paper will biodegrade as the roots grow down into the soil. Each package will come with full directions and seed content.
These seed bombs can be used for guerrilla gardening purposes or to add some extra beauty to your home garden. These seeds were specifically chosen for their resiliency and make a perfect gift for those with a green thumb or not!
Happy Gardening!! And, please bomb responsibly!!!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Items on sale