We have put together the perfect Deluxe Supply Kit. Just tailor it to reflect the interests of your friend or your own interests by adding a cross stitch kit or a counted cross stitch pattern and floss. Email us your choice of one of our Orenco Original's Counted Cross Stitch Patterns and we will include it with your kit.
GREAT VALUE $45.00 worth of Stitching Supplies. Everything you will need for a successful cross stitch project. This Fantastic Kit is packaged in an attractive Colorful cardboard box and includes a wooden tray for organizing your supplies. Great as a gift or buy it for yourself!
• Aida Cloth: Classic Reserve Charles Craft 100% cotton Gold cross stitch fabric for 14 count cross stitch.
• Needles: James Needles Size 24/26 John James Tapestry Needles. 3 of each size. A blunt tip and large eye distinguish the tapestry needle which is preferred for counted cross.
• Needle grip it: Easy needle handling is here! Give your fingers a little more traction with these flexible self-adhesive soft plastic dots that stick to your thumb and any fingers you use to pull or push needles. Stays securely in place, 70 dots per package. From Colonial Needle.
• Needle threader: DMC Needle Threader. A plastic threader that is three threaders in one—a great value! The DMC Needle Threader contains one hook for threading heavy weight threads/yarns, one hook for medium weight, and a wire for use with fine threads. It’s a useful, multi-purpose tool for the busy stitcher.
• Embroidery Scissors: DMC Purple Essence Marbleized Scissors. Pretty marbleized purple handles on premium quality, 3¾” embroidery scissors. Stainless steel blades and unique decorative handles. Perfect for embroidery, creative stitchery, needlepoint, crewel, sewing and crafts.
• Embroidery Hoop: 6" Hoopla Embroidery Hoop. Bright colors will accent your stitching area with Susan Bates’ high quality plastic embroidery hoops. Features the exclusive “super grip lip” to hold your fabric tight without slipping. Great for framing, too!
• DMC Floss: We include blue floss for basting in Grid Lines. By preparing fabric and basting the grid lines before you start you can avoid misplaced stitches, ripped out stitches, wasted floss, damaged fabric, and most importantly, wasted time.
• Highlighter: Narrow Tip Sharpie Marker in Fluorescent color to mark the rows stitched on you pattern-chart
• Magnetic Needle Holder Case: To safely store your needles.
• 8 Colors of Counting Pins: Use the 40 pins to count from one stitching area to another, then mark the spot. Use another to check yourself by counting and marking from another stitching area to the previously marked spot. Or insert them at intervals on long rows of stitches to save yourself from recounting.
• Thimble: Adjustable Ring Thimble ideal for cross stitch.
• Seam Ripper: Stitch unpicker or seam ripper Just in case.
• Tray Wood Organizer: a pine 5 compartment organizer.
• Black Metal Tins: 2 tins with tops to keep items neat.
• Hand written gift card
• Orenco Originals Counted Cross Stitch Pattern of your choice!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I will ship your order within 2 business days via First Class USPS Mail. I will email you with the USPS Tracking number once I have mailed your package. The Canadian shipping charge is for one chart. Additional charts in the same package are shipped free.
I accept Paypal as payment.
Returns & exchanges
- Digital downloads
If I have a chart for sale but you would like it in a different size or fabric count please let me know. I enjoy creating custom charts-so please contact me and describe exactly what you are looking for.