This is a digital file
This is a SEWING PATTERN for a Mimikyu plush, NOT a finished plush. Embroidery files for the eyes/face are also included.
• PDF pattern with 2 pages of written instructions
• 2 .pes files for the eye and face - Will fit a 4x4inch embroidery hoop. (other file types available upon request)
This pattern is for PERSONAL USE ONLY!
Please do not sell plushies made with this pattern. You may use them for gifts, trades, donations, charities, giveaways, or other non-profit uses. You are welcome to modify the pattern, but selling is still prohibited, both of the plush and modified pattern. If you post the finished plush online, please give credit to me for making the pattern.
The pattern is INTERMEDIATE level. It is best if you have prior sewing experience before sewing it. Sewing the plush itself is actually fairly easy, it's just a tad bit difficult to understand how the pieces fit together before you sew it.
The finished plush will be 6 inches tall to the 'head'. For 'life size' scale the pattern by 266% (16 inches tall) just keep in mind the seam allowance will scale with it. Life size embroidery files also available by request. Note: As far as I can tell the stats for Mimikyu say 8 inches for 'life size' but I'm pretty sure this is only the height of the blob, not of the costume, therefore life size would actually make the plush 16 inches.
• Minky or fleece fabric, at least 1/4th yard for the yellow, less is needed for the other colors (Do not use felt!)
(Suggested minky colors are Vanilla, Ash, and Taupe)
• All-purpose sewing thread
• Hand sewing needle
• Marking pens/disappearing ink pen
• Seam ripper
• Fabric scissors
• Plastic poly pellets
• A chopstick for turning and stuffing
• A ruler
• Chenille wire (to keep the tail upright)
Once you pay, you can instantly download the files. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.